Main Menu

Noticed Profile Change

Started by MissPiesFF, April 08, 2011, 01:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Montz has put in a section on your profile for DOB. So fill it in all you youngsters. It can not possibly be shameful when I am prob the oldest on site bar Pros and Montz(that I know of).

bomberboy0618

Some people like privacy mp :P

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 08, 2011, 08:06:36 AM
Some people like privacy mp :P
^^This.

People judge when they know your age.

Alex7089

Mine is up there...R&B & BBoy are right how often do you think people who are 20+ would listen to a 12 (13 now?) y.os advice.
I know we would, because we know him...But they might judge.

I'm personally keeping mine there, if they don't want me for who I am then they can flower off...And I will laugh when they get beaten by a teenager down the track :P

MissPiesFF

Ahh never looked at it that way. The taking advice from a youngster part. Probably cus I am not fussed about age. But I do see your point about being judged. The youngsters probably know more about footy than myself and some of the older members.

valkorum

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 08, 2011, 01:11:25 AM
Montz has put in a section on your profile for DOB. So fill it in all you youngsters. It can not possibly be shameful when I am prob the oldest on site bar Pros and Montz(that I know of).

I think you have a few years on me MP - I am not afraid to say my age

ok.... its really 34

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 08, 2011, 09:13:40 AM
Mine is up there...R&B & BBoy are right how often do you think people who are 20+ would listen to a 12 (13 now?) y.os advice.
I know we would, because we know him...But they might judge.

I'm personally keeping mine there, if they don't want me for who I am then they can flower off...And I will laugh when they get beaten by a teenager down the track :P
im 12 atm.
I have been judged (they were joking) by nearly all the regulars * cough shaggy/q cough* and it really annoys me, so magnify that by 100 if the whole of ff knew, id be a laughing stock.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 08, 2011, 02:26:56 PM
im 12 atm.
I have been judged (they were joking) by nearly all the regulars * cough shaggy/q cough* and it really annoys me, so magnify that by 100 if the whole of ff knew, id be a laughing stock.

Your 12 wow! I would never have spotted that. I like that there's youngsters on the site, cus they can be very insightful making me look at things differently that and plus I like to act silly.

bomberboy0618

i dont mind saying im 12 but it gets annoying when i get made fun of about it on here.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 08, 2011, 02:45:38 PM
i dont mind saying im 12 but it gets annoying when i get made fun of about it on here.

Yeah it wouldn't feel very nice. I worried when I first came to FF that no one would listen to me cus I am female. I was made fun of on quite a few occassions.

bomberboy0618

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 08, 2011, 02:48:30 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 08, 2011, 02:45:38 PM

Yeah it wouldn't feel very nice. I worried when I first came to FF that no one would listen to me cus I am female. I was made fun of on quite a few occassions.
Not by us though, Sangas :P

RiOtChEsS

32 thats about all u will get out of this ole codger ;D

roo boys!

I actually don't think even Alex knows my age...

Justin Bieber

I do ;). I think if I can remember back to your SM days in FF Cup ;D.

I always had my birthday but never put the year. My age is kinda common knowledge now so why not....