Anyone else sick to death of life insurance commercials?

Started by tferrier18, April 07, 2011, 10:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

i dont watch much tv anymore, but there definitely have been a lot of life insurance commercials on lately and it is slightly annoying

Alex7089

Bahahaha punny title there!
I actually haven't seen them around that much ... BUt I can see how they would get annoying, somehow the thought of planning my own funeral depresses me ::)

MissPiesFF

I see them sometimes. "What if you died yesterday?" I mean FFS you wouldn't care, you'd be dead.

pyronerd

Alex7089

Quote from: pyronerd on April 07, 2011, 10:32:08 PM
i think its what if you died tomorrow MP :P
I would do all the stuff that I would never do now...Because I would be dead the next day. Stuff them, I'm dying, as if that is what I'm thinking about! Not trying to sound selfish here by the way :-\ But really ::)

tferrier18

ahahah did anyone just watch the footy show intro?

It's their 500th show and in the middle of the intro film channel 9 cut to a crazy johns ad by accident for 3 seconds and then 10 seconds later they cut to a commsec update for a few seconds.

Classic channel 9

Alex7089

Haven't really been watching the footy show lately...But I am now that you mentioned it!

LF

yep have foxtel and we watch it most of the time and they hammer those life insurance/funeral insurance/pet insurance ads and they go for nearly 5 mins it`s so bloody annoying.plus they have those stupid acne cream ads/weight loss and need i go on.

tferrier18

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 07, 2011, 10:37:47 PM
Haven't really been watching the footy show lately...But I am now that you mentioned it!

Good idea...it'll mostly be a flashback show so it won't be full of their usual shower.

Alex7089

The proactiv solution one with Bieber made me laugh... As if that guy knows how to throw a ball, let along throw a ball INTO A HOOP.

soutter

Quote from: tferrier18 on April 07, 2011, 10:35:03 PM
ahahah did anyone just watch the footy show intro?

It's their 500th show and in the middle of the intro film channel 9 cut to a crazy johns ad by accident for 3 seconds and then 10 seconds later they cut to a commsec update for a few seconds.

Classic channel 9

LOL yep! Massive fail!

bomberboy0618

Apparently it knows how to play soccer, and knows where to get a barca top from!

elephants

DONT SPOIL THE FOOTY SHOW, hasnt been aired in perth yet :)

Alex7089