yes or no

Started by Footy God, April 06, 2011, 07:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Goddard, Broughton, Lids, Grimes, Gibbs, Otten, Lower (Stanley (E), Toy, Duigan)
Swan (C), Boyd (VC), Montagna, Bartel, Harris, Heppel (Savage, Bewick, Swallow)
Sandi, Cox (Smith, Derickx)
Franklin, Riewoldt, Stevie J, Higgins, Knights, Krak, Tapscott (Darling, Richardson, Matera)

If this was you team would you make any trades this week? Players in bold a bit iffy on. Could bring in Curnow for one, Libba will mean im one short for round 4.

By the way, that is how my team will line up this week.

elephants

swallow : one game and his team get violated

savage : hold him, you chose him from the start, stick with him (trade to curnow if you must though)

Broughton : a gun is a gun, keep him.

Holz

Montag

swallow had 10+ contested possesions in a side that got killed. He is a star already and will turn out to be a great pick. lok at trengove and scully last year. started crap but turned out good

matt1985

elephants

got a ruck department?

Footy God

Stocutz

Nice side. I'd do the Curnow move

Footy God

If all my rookies are named I wont trade.

If Savage is dropped ill get Curnow. This is very unlikely with Rioli also missing this week though.

Bluke

Good team, no need to trade.

bundyboy

yep - think we all agree - nice team, and I would be saving the trade rather than buying curnow/libba into a team that looks pretty hot anyway

great job !

Footy God

Cheers lads, fairly happy with the team other than few minor mistakes (selecting Broughton, Montagna over Enright, Pendles).

Hoping to pump out a 2200+ score this week with a full strength team.

yorgis

almost same team as mine, and have made no trades yet. tempted to go swallow >>>>>libba

Footy God

Quote from: yorgis on April 07, 2011, 12:13:59 AM
almost same team as mine, and have made no trades yet. tempted to go swallow >>>>>libba
Same here man. That seems like a wasted trade to me, there is no reason why Swallow cant average the same as Libba