Nicky Dal & Monty

Started by meloduncan, April 06, 2011, 04:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meloduncan

With Lenny Hayes gone for the season who will thrive Dal Santo or Montagna or who will cop the tag and suffer each week?? Is it worth trading for either of them??

H1bb3i2d

Joeys remarkably good in th contested possessions, so he might step up. Without Lenny I don see Dal as an inside mid, so don't know who's going to get the ball out from the stoppages to Dal whos more of their release player. Although they'll probably look at someone like Armitage to really step up.

Mish

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on April 06, 2011, 05:38:55 PM
Joeys remarkably good in th contested possessions, so he might step up. Without Lenny I don see Dal as an inside mid, so don't know who's going to get the ball out from the stoppages to Dal whos more of their release player. Although they'll probably look at someone like Armitage to really step up.

+1

i think Jueys score will increase to around 110 average before you know it.

david.5

imo joey cant handle a tag. He gets alot of uncontested possesions and loves to run around the wing. Without hayes distributing the ball to them, they'll have question marks on them.

H1bb3i2d

This is the thing, yeh joeys great outside, but extremely underrated inside. Averages something like 13 contested a game, top of the club last year or something(sorry maybe not 100% there don't quote me, but my point is underratedely good inside)