Main Menu

A Few Things

Started by Master Q, April 05, 2011, 09:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

CrowsFan

Not a snowballs chance in hell sorry Cic.
They need to be reas/reas when they are early 17 y.o's to have any chance

Cicjose

okay :(

He is posting big numbers for me anyway that is good for me he missed out on a century today tho :(

97 N.O.

Justin Bieber

He's a solid Youth player though Cic!

U19 NAT's must be Freaks and at least Rel/Rel (most Acc/Acc) when 19 to make them. That's not counting they need good secondaries as well! (Ave/Ave End/Field and a little power doesn't hurt ;)). Currie is on poor Power but getting him to Acc/Acc first would help him alot more than one level of power (Fielding is Reliable which makes up for it).

I can tell you the 18 y.o bats from last season were Rel/Rel to get in (Cap/Cap had a slight chance if they had trigger talents). Quite a hard job getting U19 NATs for the fact that those in the World Cup season are given preference to those who aren't (some nations tank a non-WC season to get experience for the following season).

CrowsFan

Hey HP, since you used to be a U19 assistant, would my guy Rhett Maloney have a chance? I'm guessing no since he is Australian so they have a huge database to pick from...

Justin Bieber

He may be a chance as secondaries are near up to standard (Endurance is there and fielding 1 level off. Power not important for a spinner). If he had one skill Reliable, would have been in with a much better shot with OBB talent but Rel/Rel seems the standard at 18 y.o. Also we have quite a few spin all rounders which hurt his chances.

I think he would be a chance if he pops Bowling/Tech soon. Rel/Rel by end of season still might not get him in though for 19 but I didn't look at the 17 y.o's coming through when I was with them (mainly 18 and 19 y.o's with about 2-3 of my finds making it in :D). Message Crowsfan or Damage and they could probably tell you more :).

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 05, 2011, 10:20:59 PM
Q, just realised i brought Wilkinson off you :)

pretty good player he is.
Yeh I needed to let him go because of his high wage.

chrisuzz

welcome back Q :-* :)

Nice player too ;)

Barlow 21

You really are turning into a FTP power-house Q. :)
I think you bought the first FF NAT player. Good Buy.

MajorLazer

Q, we have to get our rivalry back up and running.

When you don't have Trupti, because he always kills me. ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Barlow 21 on April 06, 2011, 07:31:40 PM
He's U19 NAT ;). And not the only FF Youth to have the Red Star ;).

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Barlow 21 on April 06, 2011, 07:31:40 PM

Bought it is the key. To go into his lower academies has condemned this player to no NAT future. And he is far from a powerhouse Barlow. :P

Doesn't mean we dont love him though. :P

bomberboy0618

ill say it coz hp is too modest.
HP HAS AN U19 NAT FROM NZ!

Master Q

ML has Sockit given you the power to see all Zimbabwe players if so, do you think Peter Mordt will be getting games?

MajorLazer

Quote from: Master Q on April 06, 2011, 09:48:57 PM
ML has Sockit given you the power to see all Zimbabwe players if so, do you think Peter Mordt will be getting games?
I believe so.

I'll let you know when I get the chance.

He's about 3rd-5th. Around that area, but could be chosen above a couple others because his batting and tech aren't too bad.