Main Menu

A Few Things

Started by Master Q, April 05, 2011, 09:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Ok. First off, I'd like to show you guys my new star, Peter Mordt. He's a Zimbabwe U19 NAT Keeper, who will be playing my Youth, T20 and SOD Games for my club. Here are his stats:

Player Info
19 years old | 37,822 rating | $2,537 wage
Right hand batsman | Left arm Fast medium
Talents   Gifted (Keeping)
Nationality    Zimbabwe
Form   average
Fatigue   rested
Experience   average
Captaincy   capable
Skills Summary
Batsman   capable
Bowler   ordinary
Keeper   capable
Allrounder   average
Skills
Batting   capable   Endurance   ordinary
Bowling   ordinary   Technique   reliable
Keeping   accomplished   Power   average
Fielding   average       

Not bad eh'?

But, now that he's in the squad someone needs to go. As he's my No.1 Keeper, I guess Trupti has to go onto the market. Feel Free to take a bite at his awesomeness.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=232214

Moving on, I'm happy to return to FF except I won't be on as much as last year. I've spent some time thinking about it and that's my final decision.

Also - Thankyou to BP, Fletch and I think BB for voting for picton just so I won't win my election.

Cheers
-Q

cookie311993

Q that youth player will get dropped from nats unless your academy for youths is high. they will know. what level is your youth academy?

HillHero13

first off, good decision Q, we all love you here.

awesome player there aswel.

Maca24

Nice player. since his a keeper you probs need to work on his endo for a while probs to capable.

Alex7089

Cookie being from Zimbabwe that is not a bad bottom age 19 y.o
So, I doubt he will be dropped from the squad -- But you never know!

He looks awesome Q 8) Reminds me of Collins but he is better and younger (Not better yet but will be)
Great to hear you are coming back as well :D

cookie311993

But they do that cause Q is against Excellent or better youth academies

Alex7089

They wouldn't have many to choose from. At this stage he is already fairly developed as a youth.
Given the right training he could be good enough to be 1 of 2 keepers that go to the WC.

May not be first pick.

cookie311993

mordt hasnt played a nat match yet. He is 3rd in line keeper cause zimbabwe are 5th ranked team. Q needs a good academy and he will play matches if not just good club player

roo boys!

Good to have you back :)

Alex7089

Well...I suppose you are right then :P I didn't know Zimbabwe were that high in youths o.O

But will, he will be a wonderful club player should go into next season with at least reas exp.

8-6 Suited

cookie311993

yeah i had no clue either alex. needs good academy otherwise good club player for you Q. Welcome back too :)

MajorLazer

Welcome back Q. Us Zimbots are doing better than what everyone thinks we're doing. I'm still an assistant, but have told Sockit that because of school, I can't do very much to help out.

Damn school. :(

cookie311993

thank flower i finished school last year

MajorLazer

I'll thank tulips when I finish. :P