1 Gaff

Total 72

LaHug

Quote from: Usman on August 14, 2011, 09:39:25 PM
Rich v Syd   
3   Cotchin
2   Houli
1   Deledio

I disagree with this game. I was there and I saw it quite differently (not expecting you to change things, just my thoughts). I didn't have Cotchin in the best 3 at all. I had Rance in there as either getting 2 or 1 with Bachar taking the 3 and Lids either getting 2 or 1.

Probably Houli 3, Rance 2, Deledio 1. Just my 2 cents :)

Usman

All 3 were very good watched the whole thing too except not at the game (wish I was their though you lucky barbie) and they were all playmakers cotchins clearances under the noses of the umpire got him over the line.

LaHug

Fair enough. Probably hard to see Rance getting votes just in a general sense anyways.

Usman

Rance will go very close to best on in richmonds b&f he didn't put a step wrong all day and stopped goodes impact when he went forward but in terms of brownlow votes it's probably not likel when those other 3 aswell as jpk were so attacking today

LaHug

Yeah. I guess Brownlow votes aren't always an indication of the best players in any particular game.
It was amazing though and I'm so happy that I went ;D

upthemaidens

thankyou  Usman,  for your work..  after a terrible year of betting the brownlow is my chance to get alittle back off the bookies ::)
  centrebet have just started opening the markets for team votes, they only have north melbourne's up so far,but the rest will be coming soon.
they have the price at  A.Swallow- $1.63
                                  D.Wells-$3.60
                                  D.Petrie-$8
                                  J.Ziebell-$12
                                  T.Goldstein-$13
                                  B.Harvey-$34
                                  B.Rawlings-$126

Hippo

Good work once again Usman!

Upthe.... the market has been open for some time now on Centrebet, its only showing North because obv there odds don't change when they don't play.

Allot of teams are set in stone now with my eyes closely watching:

Goodes... as long as ROK doesnt get another BOG he will have his imo

Fyfe/Pav... looking more and more likely that you will DEF have to hedge your bets here

Port.... If they lose the remaining games in the same style i will have a go at Westhoff on a couple of multis but thats it...too many players to cover

Cotchen/Martin... will be one of these 2 but too hard to tell and 2 dangerous too leave one out, Hedge here too!

Priddis/Cox... "      same same as above                                                                                                  "

North... Swallow in a couple but not really interested in Hedging him

Is this similier to others mindsets with the teams???

upthemaidens

oh ok hippo,,  i dont check it to often and it wasnt there last time i looked.  i will probably bet with TAB anyhow and they dont have team odds up yet.
are there any really good odds on any of the favourites?  i remember Boyd being a great price last year

Hippo

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 15, 2011, 11:35:31 AM
oh ok hippo,,  i dont check it to often and it wasnt there last time i looked.  i will probably bet with TAB anyhow and they dont have team odds up yet.
are there any really good odds on any of the favourites?  i remember Boyd being a great price last year
unfortunatly there are no good odds on the favs!

last week if you put the top 10 favs together (leaving Ablett out) it was 15/1, so yeah the odds reflect there chances.

Last year TAB opened the market on the Wed after rd22 if my memory serves me correctly.

Another thing worth noting is TAB have upped there mutlis to 20 legs 2 weeks ago... last year 10 was the max, this has come at a great time as i see 10 locks to be placed in every single bet and then working upto 15 legs

madskill55

Most of the teams are indeed set in stone but the ones you mentioned:

Goodes should win it, with his recent polling history and hard finish to the year he should beat okeefe.

Fyfe and Pav will be dead eye dick...whoever finished the season off better and polls the minor votes will win the chocolates. id hedge my way close to fyfe.

Port...pretty much a lottery btw brogan, westhoff and boak...outside chance hartlett but just see odds here..

Cotchin should have a slight buffer over Martin.

Priddis/Cox...Everyone's put off by the fact that big ruckmen cant score well or are basing their judgements on big Cox's poor brownlow count last year with 2 votes out of 22 games..But you have to remember Cox is playing 10x better this year than last year..Its going to be touch and go here...Usman has 21 to priddis, 19 to cox...i have cox on 21 and priddis on 18..

North should go to swallow but still unclear between him, wells and goldstein imo...

Quote from: Hippo on August 15, 2011, 11:41:50 AM
Another thing worth noting is TAB have upped there mutlis to 20 legs 2 weeks ago... last year 10 was the max, this has come at a great time as i see 10 locks to be placed in every single bet and then working upto 15 legs
Awesome, where does it say that?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Hippo on August 15, 2011, 11:41:50 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on August 15, 2011, 11:35:31 AM
unfortunatly there are no good odds on the favs!

last week if you put the top 10 favs together (leaving Ablett out) it was 15/1, so yeah the odds reflect there chances.

Last year TAB opened the market on the Wed after rd22 if my memory serves me correctly.

would that 10-way multi. be  adel,bris,carl,ess,geel,haw,north,mel,stk,wb ? 
generally i try to stay away from multi's and just put larger wages on single bets,  but may have to change my thinking for this year

upthemaidens

Hippo

Awesome, where does it say that?
[/quote]

i get emails from TAB and this was on it last week:

Stretch your Multi to 20 legs!
We've doubled the number of legs you can have in a Multi from ten to twenty. What's more, racing fans will be delighted to hear they can now take a fixed odds racing treble. The twenty legger and the racing treble are only available in retail TAB outlets or via phone on 133 390.

Upthe... if you want to make good coin then def change you way of thinking and get into the multis. Put it this way i won $8.7k from a $5 multi bet last year.

Take North out of the 10 and replace with Goodes