Brownlow Predictions Round 24: Judd to win, but wait there is more

Started by Usman, April 05, 2011, 02:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

It would be amusing if Mitchell/Daisy came 1st/2nd with Judd third :c
Imagine the bashing :P

Usman

QuoteGo Pendles, yours this year!

Collingwood have an easier draw than Carlton meaning pendles could shorten the gap from the blues duo or even pass them. Carlton's bye in Round 23 could make it very interesting. For Pendlebury's sake i hope mick doesnt rest him but i think that is more than likely.

QuoteIt would be amusing if Mitchell/Daisy came 1st/2nd with Judd third :c
Imagine the bashing

Haha i can only imagine that would be fanny as. Still 7 rounds to go and it seems to get tighter each week, and after writing everyone off earlier in the season apart from Murphy, Judd and Pendles anything can happen. If Boyd and Priddis have the legs they could make it so close towards the end.

Cookie Monster

AFEV

Usman

Haha he was leading before he got injured. But no-one can answer that question.

roo boys!

Quote from: Sid on July 21, 2011, 09:05:29 AM
It would be amusing if Mitchell/Daisy came 1st/2nd with Judd third :c
Imagine the bashing :P
LOL ;D

madskill55

Round 17

Adel v Ess
3   Monfries
2   Thompson
1   Zaharakis

Rich v GC
3   Ablett
2   Newman
1   Swallow

Carl v Coll
3   Pendles
2   Judd
1   Thomas

Stk v WCE   
3   Montagna
2   Cox
1   Goddard

Melb v Port   
3   Pettard
2   Martin
1   Sylvia

Syd v Fre   
3   Fyfe
2   Lower
1   Broughton

BL v Geel   
3   Podsiadly
2   Bartel
1   Black

Kang v WB   
3   Ziebell
2   Wells
1   Petrie

Leaderboard
22 Pendlebury
20-21 Judd
18-19 Murphy
18-19 Mitchell*
17 Boyd
17 Ablett
15-16 Selwood*
15-16 Moloney

Usman

thanks Mads startign to notice a few differences in our polling i like it. Pendles is apparently $9 for the medal he is a good chance. My system had him polling 19 last year and he got 21 so he could definately be a few votes higher than i have. Also was very unlucky not to poll higher than 1 last week but Judd and Thomas were both very good also and judd polls like no other.

Usman

Chris Judd just rang my place by mistake trying to order a new glass cabinet to be delivered to his house on the 26th of September. He was rambling a bit but I think he said the old one won't be big enough or something???

Had to let the poor fella down and tell him that he will have trouble finding someone open this early on a Sunday morning evenwhen he does call the right number  ::)

roo boys!

eagles929406

they just gonna rename it juddlow until he retires they just give it to him every year at start of season, get it over with :P

Cicjose

Quote from: eagles929406 on July 25, 2011, 07:55:33 PM
they just gonna rename it juddlow until he retires they just give it to him every year at start of season, get it over with :P

This

RiOtChEsS

normally im a fan of most of the calculated callous dialogue that passes thru Grant Thomas's lips, its unique...

yet tonight i heard him mention Adam Goodes and winning this years Brownlow medal on two occasions ???

have i missed something or has Thomo watched no footy since being sacked in 2006?

korza