Brownlow Predictions Round 24: Judd to win, but wait there is more

Started by Usman, April 05, 2011, 02:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usman

Boyd was good round 3 but i stayed true to the points and he and Cross didnt poll because of it even though they both got 36-37 touches :-[ i feel as if i should change it but i think Higgins and Griffen still had numbers in the 30's and they have mroe polish than boydy and crossy.

korza

Brilliant Usman, love reading this thread.

KORZA

Usman

QuoteKerr's back?  ???

Wouldn go that far but 27 touches, 6 clearences and 7 inside 50's is pretty handy.

Kerr avg's 1 brownlow vote every 1.75 games over his career cox stands at a brownlow vote for every 5.44 games. That forms the basis of my votes since their scores were so close.

roo boys!

Usman

i said the same thing look through his history and you will change your mind 07 was his only real good year in SC a whopping 119.7 avg but other than that nothing really to speak of and as you would know he is either going to get injured or suspended at some stage so its a HUGE risk IMO. hes next best season other than 07 in SC terms was 05 with an avg of 94.3. a full season would help but he has not going to have a great season with such poor preperation you wouldnt think.

roo boys!

Ahh yes that's true. I think I have enough injury prone players as it is :P

Thanks Usman, good advice!

elephants

Was a much better player with Judd and cousins along side him. As Leigh brown has proved, mediocre ayers can be made to look good in a strong team. :) he will get suspended too just wait :) steer clear lads, from a die hard west coast supporter :)

roo boys!

Usman

Thought i would start the rd 6 votes again since its been a while since i started it and there has been a few posts after it

Round 6

WCE v Melb
3 M. Priddis 176
2 D. Kerr 133
1 D. Cox 138
Honourable mentions- Butler, Smith, Ebert, Embley, Rosa

Syd v Carl
3 C. Judd 220
2 S.Mumford 160
1 E. Betts 113 or Murphy 148??
Honourable mentions- Mcveigh, Kennedy, Curnow, Ellard

Kang v Port
3 T. Goldstien 181
2 B. Harvey 112
1 B. Rawlings 84
honourable mentions- Hartlett, AGAIN!!!

Rich v BL
3 N. Foley 180
2 D. Martin 153
1 S. Black 165
Honourable mentions- Nahas, cotchin (who also keeps getting honourable mentions, incredibly consistent), Riewoldt, Rockliff, redden

Adel v StK
3 S.Thompson 152
2 N. Dal Santo 151
1 D. Armitage 156 would have thought at least 2  Adel players voting but the points are the points and had to put nicky dalin fornt of armitage although both played ripper games dal is just class
honourable mentions- Douglas, Tippett

Thats all for now ill do some more when im not weighed down with uni h/w  >:(

Windigo

LaHug

Wouldn't be surprised if Martin got 3 and Foley got 2 for the Tigers game.

Windigo

D-Mart will be the highest polling tiger for the year. He used to play for Campbell's Creek I think....I hit a mass 6 on that ground....Good times, good times. shower team, but good times.  8)

Usman

cambells creek cricket club haha

i thought he played for Castlemaine?

Windigo

Quotecambells creek cricket club haha

i thought he played for Castlemaine?

Do you know of the famous CCC?  :P

He played footy for Castlemaine & cricket for C.C

Usman

im from around Bendigo but i live in Geelong now. But i have heard about how bad CCC are haha i dont know if they still are though??