Brownlow Predictions Round 24: Judd to win, but wait there is more

Started by Usman, April 05, 2011, 02:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bisazc887

Quote from: Usman on September 09, 2011, 01:18:45 PM
TAB now has multis on most team votes. However there is little to no value. Pathetic odds not even worth it.

Agree 100% with the crap odds,...no way id bet with tab and i have a gold account.

Are you sure though they multi?

ScubaSteve02

So what bets have people got on? im hoping my Pendlebury place comes through @ $2.75. Put $2 on a roughie the other day having Rockliff, S. Johnson and Petrie winning their team votes @ $960/1

upthemaidens

rockliff at $6 looks like a good bet even if black is a vote whore.
there is a forward group bet johnson at $13 to beat (franklin,pav,okeefe,cloke) i dont know if he will take that out ,but the odds are too good to ignore.
   mumford to beat(sandi,leuberger,hille,nitnac) at $3.50 or so
pendlebury leader after rd.12 at $7
swan top 5 at $1.90
also a H2H bet  swan to beat goodes at $2.35
lots of different quinella's
    and a bet that if judd doesnt win looks good,, team the winner comes from, collingwood at $5  considering pendlebury is $6 on his own, and i think swan is a good chance

Usman

nice odds on johnson but cant see it happening Franklin and Cloke will probably out poll him

bisazc887

Thank you to the tab for saving me big $ by pulling the pin on multis and by the time they did offer it wasnt worth it as all locks were 1.01 so not worth hedging hence i didnt play. Silly gooses pulled the pin this year and they would have made a fair bit of profit with the Gray, Swan, Bris tie. Overall i came out just up in the cb groups etc.

CrowsFan

Bisazc sportsbet.com offered 5 leg multis on team votes. I won 1,150 from a 50 bet doing that. Picked Fyfe, Gray, Priddis, Swallow and Cotchin ;D

bisazc887

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 27, 2011, 12:15:59 AM
Bisazc sportsbet.com offered 5 leg multis on team votes. I won 1,150 from a 50 bet doing that. Picked Fyfe, Gray, Priddis, Swallow and Cotchin ;D

You did well to pick all the closies/value all in 1 bet and with $50... well done

2 large cokes

pendles leader at round 12 thankyouuuuu. but Boyd getting 3 votes in the last round to tie for 4th with pendles (3rd with mitch ineligible). noooo!

upthemaidens

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 22, 2011, 03:48:25 PM
ok well i did my quick count and this is my top 13, the way i do it its more of a guide than exact count...
1, swan
2, pendlebury
3,(tie) judd
          mitchell
          cox
          boyd
7, dal santo
8, priddis
9, murphy
10,(tie) thompson
            selwood
            goodes
13, watson

leader after rd.12 ..
  murphy
  watson
  selwood
pendlebury
just wanted to blow my own horn ;D       and i didnt throw my back out trying :o

Usman

dam you murphy all those ones killed you and dal santo polled huge
:(

CrowsFan

Gotta thank you Usman for all your work this year.
Used your team votes to help me pick my 5 players for my multi, although put Gray ahead of the other Port players.
Thanks a lot Usman :)

eagles929406

radio station SEN  had dane swan winning  in there award on a 3-2-1 system from every game and had him on 34 votes  :o

PowerBug

Quote from: eagles929406 on September 28, 2011, 12:33:12 AM
radio station SEN  had dane swan winning  in there award on a 3-2-1 system from every game and had him on 34 votes  :o
Okay :P

I thought it was interesting how the guy that bought out the speech, Fitzpatrick, had written down that he broke a record. It was like he already knew the result beforehand :o

bomberboy0618

Quote from: PowerBug on September 28, 2011, 09:26:48 AM
Quote from: eagles929406 on September 28, 2011, 12:33:12 AM
Okay :P

I thought it was interesting how the guy that bought out the speech, Fitzpatrick, had written down that he broke a record. It was like he already knew the result beforehand :o
I thought they did know it beforehand ???

ossie85

They don't know beforehand (well, not suppose to anyway). Andy D opens and counts them for the first time that night.

And I reckon they had people looking for records as the count when on, wouldn't be hard