Brownlow Predictions Round 24: Judd to win, but wait there is more

Started by Usman, April 05, 2011, 02:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bisazc887

Quote from: Usman on September 02, 2011, 08:33:00 PM
its impossible to predict but i have fun trying to find a scoring system that is close enough. The game has changed alot this year and contested possesions are not as valuable as they used to be with teams using the press. next years system will be altered by rewarding outside players and defenders a little more by incorporating efficiency with less emphasis on contested footy

Well I appreciate your work. No one is ever going to pick the 30 different umps brains, but as said above yours is a good guide at the min

Duncan and menzal doing some damage in the 2nd qtr here

madskill55

DUDES lets get our brownlow form on and get some discussion going...trifecta's and quinellas are up atm so the earlier u get in the better odds u will get....what are everyones thoguths about the top 2 n top 3?

bisazc887

Will bite on the quinellas etc next week or just before brownlow even if it means less odds,...no limits there.

Just want to get on the tv's hard atm

Ringo

Would have Goodes in the top 3 best on Ground last 5 of last 6 matches

pyronerd

Quote from: bisazc887 on September 02, 2011, 09:37:29 PM
Quote from: Usman on September 02, 2011, 08:33:00 PM
its impossible to predict but i have fun trying to find a scoring system that is close enough. The game has changed alot this year and contested possesions are not as valuable as they used to be with teams using the press. next years system will be altered by rewarding outside players and defenders a little more by incorporating efficiency with less emphasis on contested footy

Well I appreciate your work. No one is ever going to pick the 30 different umps brains, but as said above yours is a good guide at the min

Duncan and menzal doing some damage in the 2nd qtr here
What brains? :P

bisazc887

Wellif theyve given their votes the right way maybe ;D

CFC 1979

medalist - goodes
2nd - mitchell
3rd - judd
4th - pendles

madskill55

Quote from: CFC 1979 on September 05, 2011, 08:21:58 PM
medalist - goodes
2nd - mitchell
3rd - judd
4th - pendles

big big call, wouldnt disagree with you though...do you have your own count or just going on form or....?

Ringo

Quote from: madskill55 on September 05, 2011, 08:35:28 PM
Quote from: CFC 1979 on September 05, 2011, 08:21:58 PM
medalist - goodes
2nd - mitchell
3rd - judd
4th - pendles

big big call, wouldnt disagree with you though...do you have your own count or just going on form or....?
I have Goodes as best on ground in 7 matches which equates to 21 points so only needs to pick up a few minors and the Medal is his and not far behind is Mitchell who i have with 5 best on ground, so would not disagree with you either CFC

MTTY

I think it will end up something like this

1st: Sam Mitchell (Ineligable)
2nd: Adam Goodes
3rd: Chris Judd
4th: Dean Cox
5th: Nic Dal Santo
6th: Scott Pendlebury
7th: Matt Priddis
8th: Marc Murphy
9th: Dane Swan
10th: Scott Thompson

bisazc887

Down to the Tab i go to take my $ out

Even if i have a small bet which is unlikely it wont be with them...Need to make their holdings on this years only a very small % of other years if we are going to have them bring them back in future years

bisazc887

Usman

Ed 24 will be up tonight. Some may call me crazy but I have finalized next year's formula and I couldn't resist doing it on this years games I have finished round 8 with some interesting differences. I don't have the erupts with me but the leader after round 8 is Watson 13 and next is swan 11 it was Judd 15 and Watson 15 using this years formula from memory. Judd us actually only on 8 votes I think but comes into a rich vein of form in the coming rounds

upthemaidens

usman  will you/have you put up the final results for each team?  i saw the post that up too and including rd. 21

also open question, does anyone know of a bookie thats doing multi-bets for team votes?

Usman