Brownlow Predictions Round 24: Judd to win, but wait there is more

Started by Usman, April 05, 2011, 02:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: Usman on May 05, 2011, 08:46:20 PM
im from around Bendigo but i live in Geelong now. But i have heard about how bad CCC are haha i dont know if they still are though??
Just like my mum :)

Usman

QuoteJust like my mum 

Thats why i did it.

Kididng, kidding, ;D below the belt i know, just couldnt resist. You'll find i have a Michael Scott sense of humour (from the American Office)

Windigo

Quotem from around Bendigo but i live in Geelong now. But i have heard about how bad CCC are haha i dont know if they still are though??

They aren't THAT bad.....

Plus, when it rained/flooded. The oval was a lake.

Did I mention I hit a mass six on that ground?  :P

At drinks I told everyone I was gunna hit a six over the yonder shed on the hill...... 8)

Usman

QuoteDid I mention I hit a mass six on that ground?v :P 

Na you didnt mention it  :P haha

Classic that you told everyone you were going to do it makes it feel much better. Well i would imagine it would  :P i have hit 1 six in my cricket career which has now spanned 14 years. That pretty much sums up my approach to batting haha some of my mates actually changed maddonnas song from time goes by so slowly (or whatever it is) and renamed it steven (my name) bats so slowly. A 54 not out off the entire 75 over innings at the start of this year epitimizes my defensive tendancies haha

Windigo

QuoteClassic that you told everyone you were going to do it makes it feel much better.

I was strutting like a rooster as I walked back to the pavilion after my 52 not out innings from about 10-15 overs. I didn't have that much strike either.  8)

Usman

Windigo

Shoulda seen the fielders.

Had 'em all on the boundary after my  HUGE six.   :P

Okay, I'll stop bragging......Damn it was...

roo boys!

Usman

QuoteHad 'em all on the boundary after my  HUGE six.  :P Okay, I'll stop bragging......Damn it was...

flower that haha i sit at first slip all day haha its funny cause im 2nd youngest (depending on if the youngest gets picjed or not)and there are a couple of 35+ year olds in the team and i get to sit back in the cordon haha feel sorry for the slightly overweight oldies that have to do all the running. we had a guy that we played this year who made 135 off 66 balls  :o and we bowled tham out for 166 he hit 15 sixes and i continued to field at 1st slip the entire innings haha  ;D 9 (i sound fat dont i haha im really not) What number you bat? or did you bat?

Windigo

QuoteWhat number you bat? or did you bat?

I generally bat just before the bowlers. So about 7th-8th.

I have the relaxed personality/facade going so they don't take me to seriously so they rate my batting as such.

In the cricket rankings. That's batting, bowling & fielding points all added up I was like 6th in the league.  8)

Sometimes you just be chill and the runs will come.  ;)

Usman

QuoteIn the cricket rankings. That's batting, bowling & fielding points all added up I was like 6th in the league.

Good effort  ;)

Players like yourself have a real X factor. I have a love/hate relatiosnhip with them you never know what your gonna get and if they are even trying haha. but one thing is for sure you want them in your team when they are on and especially dont want them on the oppostitions when they are on fire, they can be demorilisng.

You didnt mention you hit a massive six and Cambells Creek Cricket Ground. Whats the go?  ;)

Windigo

QuoteYou didnt mention you hit a massive six and Cambells Creek Cricket Ground. Whats the go?

Haha, I held back.  ;)

Usman

letting everyone know ill probably get a bit behind in this due to uni work, sorry to dissapoint ill try my best but im busy as

ossie85

Is ok Usman! Brownlow night is a whiles away :)

Andrew3737

I think these votes are a lil too high. You don't see many with 10 let alone 2 people. Plus with loads of 8's and 9's @ round 5 is a lil too unrealistic imo.