S.Motlop to Tapscott

Started by Mots02, April 05, 2011, 10:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mots02

Looking to trade S.Motlop > Tapscott up FWD
and I.Smith > Libba in the MID (over Curnow...just)

Anyone know about job security for Tapscott or seen him play?

cortez

diddley

from what i can tell, the dees dont exactly have a whole lot of forwards in line to take tapscott's place in the side. i think his poistion is safe, especially if he keeps playing the way he is.

Fenno

diddley have you seen any of melbournes games? yea Tapscotts JS is very good no chance he will be getting dropped but he plays in the backline. don't think I have seen him even in the forwards half, As for having anyone with the last name Motlop in your team what were you thinking?

Blueboys

Quote from: Mots02 on April 05, 2011, 10:46:32 AM
Looking to trade S.Motlop > Tapscott up FWD
and I.Smith > Libba in the MID (over Curnow...just)

Looks like a good trade to me!  ;)

diddley

Quote from: Fenno on April 05, 2011, 11:30:45 AM
diddley have you seen any of melbournes games? yea Tapscotts JS is very good no chance he will be getting dropped but he plays in the backline. don't think I have seen him even in the forwards half, As for having anyone with the last name Motlop in your team what were you thinking?
sorry mate. no i havent seen him play yet. i am living in england, so i am struggling to catch any game time at the moment. i am just going by his position by whats on supercoach.

Bennyy

Dunno why you picked Motlop, but yes get on Tapscott. The kid has been taking kick ins and been doing some great things. Given responsiblity at half back. Should be given great opportunity