Main Menu

Repay the favour for reesbr

Started by reesbr, April 05, 2011, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Promotion Bound

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 05, 2011, 04:53:41 PM
Quote from: Promotion Bound on April 05, 2011, 04:49:09 PM
Reesbr has my vote as he introduced me to this wonderful game.

People should thank reesbr by voting for him, after all he did introduce it to all of FF

You guys don't get the point. This is called Block Voting and it is highly frowned upon. If he by chance wins, he will be mocked for days and weeks until he is either removed from the position or quits it.

He has no affiliation to the nation he is running for, never participated int he Canadian community... Nothing. I'm sorry reesbr but I can't endorse this at all.

8-6 Suited your nothing but arrogant!!! Why don't you chill for a minute and stop trying to play the cop. Are you not at all thankful at reesbr for showing you this game??? He has played longer than anyone he will do great for Canada, so keep your mouth shut and be thankful to reesbr that he actually introduced this game to us all.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Promotion Bound on April 05, 2011, 04:58:21 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 05, 2011, 04:53:41 PM
Quote from: Promotion Bound on April 05, 2011, 04:49:09 PM
Reesbr has my vote as he introduced me to this wonderful game.

People should thank reesbr by voting for him, after all he did introduce it to all of FF

You guys don't get the point. This is called Block Voting and it is highly frowned upon. If he by chance wins, he will be mocked for days and weeks until he is either removed from the position or quits it.

He has no affiliation to the nation he is running for, never participated int he Canadian community... Nothing. I'm sorry reesbr but I can't endorse this at all.

8-6 Suited your nothing but arrogant!!! Why don't you chill for a minute and stop trying to play the cop. Are you not at all thankful at reesbr for showing you this game??? He has played longer than anyone he will do great for Canada, so keep your mouth shut and be thankful to reesbr that he actually introduced this game to us all.

Are you serious dude? Out of everyone on these forums, I am the only one of us who has the ability to legitimately run for a national managers position and get it... Without a block vote like this.

And I appreciate reesbr showing everyone here this game. But that doesn't mean anything when it comes to why I should vote for someone that is under-qualified for a top gig... In a nation he has never shown support for.

Now who the hell are you to talk anyway? You have been a member here for like a week.

bomberboy0618

promotion bound u stfu if reesbr gets in by a block vote he will be made a mockery of.

Promotion Bound

8-6 Suited you are FAT!!!

Bomberboy your profile picture is the most action you have gotten in your life!!

valkorum

Get over it everyone.  If you want to vote for Reesbr then do so, if you dont then dont.  Pretty simple really.

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

Let me correct a sentence in my last post.

Under-qualified in the community of the nation that he is running for..

Promotion Bound

I agree with Valkorum, if you dont want to vote for him then dont, Just dont come on here and cry like a girl about it

8-6 Suited

bomberboy0618

wtf? we were stating that he would get made fun of if he won and we are crying?

reesbr

Yeah come on guys.

Thanks valk.

We can do what we want

chrisuzz

Promotion Bound sorry but this isnt a way to make a name for yourself on these forums.

I agrree with both arguements though, reesbr if u were to be more involved in a community come U19NAT tim id though for you :)

8-6 Suited

Mate, we are just telling you this isn't the way to go about it. Then on comes CC as his new persona talking trash towards us.

We appreciate you bringing us into this game but there is ways to go about things mate. This way youa re trying to take is going to end up with you becoming a massive mockery.

Promotion Bound

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 05, 2011, 05:10:27 PM

Mate, Your so ungrateful, he showed you this bloody game and he wants to be a NAT manager after all he has the most experience, he would make a better manager then you would ever be! I think your a bit jealous!

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Promotion Bound on April 05, 2011, 05:21:25 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 05, 2011, 05:10:27 PM

Mate, Your so ungrateful, he showed you this bloody game and he wants to be a NAT manager after all he has the most experience, he would make a better manager then you would ever be! I think your a bit jealous!

Nuff Nuff.