Main Menu

Repay the favour for reesbr

Started by reesbr, April 05, 2011, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

Hey fellas,

I am running for Nat manager for Canada. I would absolutely love it if you voted for me.

Since I was the person who told all you guys about FTP I think it would be great if you could return the favour by voting for reesbr.

Vote #1 reesbr (Canada)

Cheers guys,
Every vote counts  ;D

HillHero13

done.

i want to be an assistant?

do you have to run for the manager or not, how do you become an assistant?

8-6 Suited

Block votes = Bad. >.>

You didn't even set up a thread in the Election forums mate. >.>

BratPack

Sorry reesbr I'm already voting for picton in the US election

reesbr

Thank you HillHero. The manager has to put them assistant. If I get it you could be assistant.

Fletch74

Quote from: BratPack on April 05, 2011, 11:17:23 AM
Sorry reesbr I'm already voting for picton in the US election
I did the same, as a vote against Q. If I'd known you had been running before I'd voted, I would have voted for you.

valkorum

Good luck Reesbr but I am committed to the Bermudan elections.

8-6 Suited

You can't just block vote though guys. Has to be someone who has earned the vote, and is a part of that community. Reesbr is a great guy but he has nothing to do with Canada. >.>

reesbr

Sorry mate. I just made a post in the Canadian forum then.

Thats okay guys. You are very loyal to those managers

8-6 Suited

Look I'm not voting for anyone there. I voted for my current NT manager to whom I am an assistant with in Australia, heppa.

Doing so as I keep my assistant position plus after his next tenure, I will be running to take his place.

Cicjose

Barlow 21

Reesbr I`m definetly voting for you as you introduced FTP to FF. Could I pleaser be a candidate for Assistant?
Thanks B21

cookie311993

why is he going for canada he is not part of the community and nothing apart of canada before hand. Dont block vote guys like shaggy said

Promotion Bound

Reesbr has my vote as he introduced me to this wonderful game.

People should thank reesbr by voting for him, after all he did introduce it to all of FF

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Promotion Bound on April 05, 2011, 04:49:09 PM
Reesbr has my vote as he introduced me to this wonderful game.

People should thank reesbr by voting for him, after all he did introduce it to all of FF

You guys don't get the point. This is called Block Voting and it is highly frowned upon. If he by chance wins, he will be mocked for days and weeks until he is either removed from the position or quits it.

He has no affiliation to the nation he is running for, never participated int he Canadian community... Nothing. I'm sorry reesbr but I can't endorse this at all.