Main Menu

Repay the favour for reesbr

Started by reesbr, April 05, 2011, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

shaggy you are taking this all a bit too seriously mate. you must remember that FTP is only a game.

roo boys!

I voted for suprize in Canada, as the work he does for the country is amazing. He is highly dedicated and a great bloke to talk to also.

8-6 Suited

Yeah I'm just here trying to help you out letting you know what you are doing is frowned upon and I get abused by a week old account that is quite clearly an alias for CC.

HillHero13

i'm on both sides here.

i agree with shaggy the most though, you have to approach the countries community and make a name
for yourself, then you run for NAT

but i am still voting for you as i don't know anyone else who has, besides Q

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 05, 2011, 11:44:48 AM
Look I'm not voting for anyone there. I voted for my current NT manager to whom I am an assistant with in Australia, heppa.
Sorry reesbr but voting for Hep too :). He has some unfinished work to do. He was going to leave but the unlucky World Cup has egged him on to got for another shot.

Bazinga

Hmmm .. I don't think I will vote  :-X

Shaggy, I agree with you completely. BUT if reesbr still wants to run for NAT then thats fine, as long as he realises the negative feedback he may receive if elected.

Please guys, this is a wonderfully friendly forum. Don't spoil it with unnecessary arguing. It makes others feel bad  :'(

bomberboy0618

I voted for picton to stick it to the man (q)

Alex7089

I am voting for Neuk. Sorry reesbr, but good luck! After seeing the results of block voting in Bermuda, I refuse to take part in it.

roo boys!

Quote from: roo boys! on April 05, 2011, 05:28:22 PM
I voted for suprize in Canada, as the work he does for the country is amazing. He is highly dedicated and a great bloke to talk to also.
I still think suprize should/will win it in Canada. He is the most deserving.

cookie311993

i have said it many times. Dont block vote for reesbr. I am very active in canada community and him going for Canada isnt right. If he wins how will he pick assistants. He isnt part of community, and doesnt know anyone who is the community. So we (RB,BB and myself) part of Canada would have a senior side run by someone not part of the community with assistants also not part of community. You need to join the community and gain the communities respect before going for nat manager. So what i am saying the entire canada nat management team would not be canada community and the whole community would split and go elsewhere therefore killing the Canada community. You know how strong we are RB and BB. Its not worth it

roo boys!

Quote from: cookie311993 on April 05, 2011, 09:06:21 PM
i have said it many times. Dont block vote for reesbr. I am very active in canada community and him going for Canada isnt right. If he wins how will he pick assistants. He isnt part of community, and doesnt know anyone who is the community. So we (RB,BB and myself) part of Canada would have a senior side run by someone not part of the community with assistants also not part of community. You need to join the community and gain the communities respect before going for nat manager. So what i am saying the entire canada nat management team would not be canada community and the whole community would split and go elsewhere therefore killing the Canada community. You know how strong we are RB and BB. Its not worth it
Exactly. Suprize does a great job, and pleases everybody with his way of doing things. Puts hours and hours of time into the community, some of the organisational stuff he does is amazing.

cookie311993

exactly RB. Myself, yourself and BB. Members of the community would know all the work and involvement in the community that Surprize has. HE is a role model and a mentor in the community. HE won last time not from block vote but chosen from the community he was best manager for job. Thats our reesbr should win. By being part of community and earning their vote not majority off FF who arent involved in community either

bomberboy0618

Suprize is a legend so i voted for him.
Not this time reesbr :(

DazBurg

my vote as always goes i the UAE section

reesbr