Captain Rnd 3.

Started by Nuffman, April 05, 2011, 12:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

It doesn't matter how many defenders are out if you can't kick straight your not gonna score

Perthwildcat

Swannie, he's the terminator of AFL, unstopable

redfield

Swaniiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

sluga

Highest average this year is Swan, therefore he is my captain.

yorgis

CrowsFan

How about Franklin against Richmond?

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 05, 2011, 04:41:02 PM
How about Franklin against Richmond?
He's my No. 1 ATM, but be quiet CF  :-X

CrowsFan

Sorry Fletch, will keep my mouth shut from now on since he is my first choice too... :-X

ajjewell

You would think sooner or later he will start to bag a few goals just hope it isn't this week sorry fellas

cortez

Gee so many replies to this thread and It,s only Tuesday. Can't wait to c it in round 7 and 13 lol

Maca24

Buddy will kick a bag, no mcguane! easy captain for me.

HotTiges

Swan as perma capt, but considering Franklin..

PICCOLLO

Until you get more points for behinds than goals and the umps get off Buddy, you couldn't pick him.  What was his score at half time against the dees?  I think he had an icicle next to his name. 

Maca24

Quote from: PICCOLLO on April 05, 2011, 09:30:01 PM
Until you get more points for behinds than goals and the umps get off Buddy, you couldn't pick him.  What was his score at half time against the dees?  I think he had an icicle next to his name.
stupid comment. He could easily bounce back. Buddy is renowned for big games.
More to the point is the fact that he scored 70-80 points in a half. Can explode.

Cruiseon

Quote from: Maca24 on April 05, 2011, 09:32:40 PM
Quote from: PICCOLLO on April 05, 2011, 09:30:01 PM
stupid comment. He could easily bounce back. Buddy is renowned for big games.
More to the point is the fact that he scored 70-80 points in a half. Can explode.

That's right 70-80 points in a half than 6 frees against and minus 12 in the other half.