Captain Rnd 3.

Started by Nuffman, April 05, 2011, 12:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuffman

With WBD playing GCS, you would think there would be some pretty big scores.

So Cross, Higgins... Libba??

Pendles v Blues?

Johnson (Or Selwood, although may nto play 100%) v PA

meow meow

Haha Libba as captain in his 3rd match would take some confidence. The problem with the dogs is that they could get 70, or 150. Prime example this week was Griffen. Cooney does it. Boyd too. and Cross. Even Gia gets in on the act. Gilbee will probably be top scorer though, who knows.

Cyril was going to be captain this week against Richmond. There goes that idea.

Goddard will surely get his act together soon? He hasn't played well and still managed 100+

Swan is autocaptain for most this year, for good reason.

But i think i'll take a risk and put the C on Ablett this week against the not so accountable Dogs. He looked okay in his first game of any kind for the year, and i think he'll be better for the run. Picken won't be able to stop him.

I always look at Sandilands if he's up against a team without an A grade ruck like Ottens. Should get at least 120 against the Crows.

Jabbott

Pendles always does really well against Carlton, and if ur feeling like a risk, Deledio always turns it on against the Hawks. and then there's always Swan and Goddard..
Last 4 times vs Opponent this week:
Pendlebury - 115 139 150 131
Deledio - 126 136 163 144
Goddard - 147 133 117 93
Swan - 113 152 90 136

They all look pretty good for this week imo.

spacey

this forum , or site has come up with and discussed some really good stuff but honestly do we really need someone else to tell us who to pick as captain each wk when we all really know 90% of people put the big C on swan? a bit of individual input to your team might actually make u stand out. whats next ..... ???? ..... "can someone give me their opinion on my SC login password - just wanna make sure its the same as everyone elses

Prospector_1

Quote from: spacey on April 05, 2011, 02:59:47 AM..... "can someone give me their opinion on my SC login password - just wanna make sure its the same as everyone elses

I dunno, mines ******, isn't that the same as yours?

spacey

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 05, 2011, 03:14:29 AM
Quote from: spacey on April 05, 2011, 02:59:47 AM..... "can someone give me their opinion on my SC login password - just wanna make sure its the same as everyone elses

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 05, 2011, 03:14:29 AM

no mines not the same but coz u suggested it im getting straight onto it and changing it. cheers for your help and i can only hope that the other 340 odd thousand other players get onto this. i would hate to be different!!

roo boys!

Haha ;D

I'm being beige, keeping it on Swanny. I've had enough of risk taking.

Nuffman

Quote from: spacey on April 05, 2011, 02:59:47 AM
this forum , or site has come up with and discussed some really good stuff but honestly do we really need someone else to tell us who to pick as captain each wk when we all really know 90% of people put the big C on swan? a bit of individual input to your team might actually make u stand out. whats next ..... ???? ..... "can someone give me their opinion on my SC login password - just wanna make sure its the same as everyone elses

That's the reason I don't have Swan.

It's a question, doesn't mean I'm going to follow what people say. Maybe someone will offer a lefty. Would you have considered Gilbee or Lids for the big C?

Maybe I should rename the thread 'Tell me who to pick as captain and I will do it' so then you don't look like such a douche :-)

I expect you to go onto every .... > Curnow thread and post the exact same sort of reply :-)

essendon33

Ive chose goddard last week v tigers... he is sure to bounce back soon, ive got a big game this week and mine too is out of god, pendles and selwood... thinking i will keep the faith in goddard v the bombers.. if the saints can play a rebound game i guarentee goddard will be used through the backline and middle..

diddley

swan. full stop. hows that for unique.

Fletch74

I tried a Carlton player against GC last week and that failed due to everyone sharing the bloody ball around....

Bulldogs will probably do the same. IMO stay away from them this week.

charliesheen

jude bolton.

another 198 x 2 coming.

cortez

How about everybody makes up there own mind. How do you all expect to get ahead of the pack if you all pick the same captain and you will cause most of you are sheep!

LF

looking a sticking the c on pendles and leaving it.
chose goddard last week as i used him a few times last year as captain and until he starts pulling some better scores i won`t even consider him again.

Swallow12

Going Pendles, but why is no one going Franklin with the tigers top three defenders out?