Previous topic - Next topic

dylsta05

should i or not, I really want tapscott

C-Dogg

dylsta05

reason, i havnt traded once this season so im leaning towards it

nas

dylsta05

why not naste, seems like im missing out and he will get upgraded and more value quicker these no reason for not to

I've also considered the exact same trade. I have also considered Petrie for Tapscott ?

tferrier18

Petrie has played one effing game and you're considering trading him!? He played in a team that got absolutely thrashed and only one north player scored 100. Even A. Swallow only scored 75 against pies so Petrie's 60 isn't that bad.

dylsta - what does the rest of your fwd line look like?

Don Gibson

thinking the same trade but realistically how much more will tapscott make than richardson? 100k max?

what is the job security of both?

I'm keeping Petrie. i got him for MPP in the rucks. silly to dump him now

tferrier18

100k is a lot and is definitely worth a trade. Both have no issues with job security.

Atm Tapscott is on track to being priced at around 475k (though I'd be very surprised if he kept his avg up)

Richardson will only just crack 300k

dylsta05

my fwd line is
Franklin, Riewoldt, Sylvia, Goodes, Petrie, Knights, Krakouer
(richardson, darling, Matera)

diddley

just do it. you know you want to.

j959

Quote from: dylsta05 on April 04, 2011, 11:18:05 PM
my fwd line is
Franklin, Riewoldt, Sylvia, Goodes, Petrie, Knights, Krakouer
(richardson, darling, Matera)
i don't think you should do it dylan, but up to you.

my reasoning is that you're basically doing a sideways trade (unless you think Tapscott is going to be this year's Barlow).

in your fwd line you're prob looking to upgrade Petrie, Knights and Kraks at some stage - i think you'd make enough money from them (hopefully) and from your other rookie cash cows to be able to uprgrade 2 of those 3 gradually thru the season without having to do an early trade, don't you think??

Jabbott

my forward line is the exact same, only with Higgins instead of Sylvia, and am seriously considering trading in Tapscott, just cos he's doing so well, so i'm asking similar question.  Is it worth trading him in??