What upgrades ?

Started by jarrodr, April 04, 2011, 06:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarrodr

i scored a total of  2233 for this round but would have been more because im certain i put an emergency on but i guess not :S ?(supercoach stuff up? ) i have got 253,000 extra cash so where should i make my upgrades :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sammocorw

Upgrade either Hunt, Puopolo, Conca, Beams, Von Bertough or Warnock

nathan11

says in HS Puopolo is getting close to getting a run so would keep him.  would upgrade astbury, hunt, gamble

jarrodr

yeah i also need to keep inmind that like rd4 stkilda dogs and brissy have a bye so i needa have good emergencies to cover that

j959

why do you feel the need to upgrade right now??

you've got cover on each line, you've picked most of the increasing value rookies, you scored over 2kpts and only 2 rounds have been played ...

wait til the 'must have' premium you've been after drops to an opportune price or you get an unexpected LTI (that's bound to happen at some stage of the season) to start burning your trades ...

doesn't make any sense to me, am i missing something??   ???

jarrodr

hmm, yes i guess your right no need to "upgrade" but i will have to change my forward line bench as 2 of them dont play and cant cover for when saints/doggies have a bye at same same time  :-\ true ?

jarrodr

what cheap gun can i chuck in for interchange in the forward line ? thinking matera ? cant have another stkilda/bulldogs/birssy -syd /west coast teams

upthemaidens

swap van bertough to mckernan, then you will have mpp with astbury that will give u more flexibility.  that would be the only trade i can see,,maybe if u want fwd/mid mpp then putting prestia in mids,,but theres not really any of your mids i would drop.

jarrodr

ok cheers, so ive traded van berthough to mckernan. so ive got 234k left i got maybe upgrade astbury or even cotchin ?

js19

Aaaaargh, don't trade until Friday!

How would you feel if one of your new players got dropped or injured in the last training before the game???

roo boys!

Gibbs and Delidio on the same line? Waste of MPP...

diddley

Quote from: roo boys! on April 05, 2011, 08:14:55 AM
Gibbs and Delidio on the same line? Waste of MPP...
it would only be a waste if he didnt have someone like heppell or buckley in the mids. oh wait...
thats my major flaw with the team imo. no b/m mpp.

roo boys!

diddley

still, i would have them in my team any day.