Cyril rubbed out for 2

Started by tjeff, April 04, 2011, 05:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjeff

just heard this news. first blow to my team in 2011  :'(

yorgis

ho ho ho how many people were going to trade buddy for cyril this week? what now?

valkorum

Quote from: tjeff on April 04, 2011, 05:37:04 PM

where did you hear this?

tjeff

Quote from: valkorum on April 04, 2011, 05:41:24 PM
Quote from: tjeff on April 04, 2011, 05:37:04 PM

where did you hear this?

RalphyHeraldSun News from match review panel - Cyril Rioli gets two weeks and can't discount, and McGuane gets three but can take 2. via @AFL_AdamMcNicol

valkorum

meow meow

Surely he'll appeal. There was nothing in it! Footy is getting soft

nathan11

level 2 charge, HAWTHORN midfielder Cyril Rioli and Richmond defender Luke McGuane are both facing time on the sidelines after they were cited by the match review panel on Monday.

Rioli has been charged with a level two striking offence against Melbourne's Nathan Jones.

Due to his poor record, the star Hawk cannot have his two-match suspension reduced.

ando_10

hmm doesnt concern me as much cuz im going for league and the second week rioli is out is a league bye

darling is my cover.

Alex7089

Gee that is soft. Good for my SC team but rubbish for the game. This is not soccer MRP -_-
FFS.

On the flip side it means I can trade him in much more easily after his bye :D

pies101

those that trade cyril are fools.. remember he will only miss scoring for your league round 3.imo a wasted trade if you get rid of him

tjeff

Quote from: pies101 on April 04, 2011, 06:00:10 PM
those that trade cyril are fools.. remember he will only miss scoring for your league round 3.imo a wasted trade if you get rid of him

+1

C-Dogg

bomberboy0618

FARKEN SHOWER this i have him what a load of bs.

j959