Main Menu

Libba who?

Started by cortez, April 04, 2011, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

All i see on here is curnow this curnow that. Curnow the next barlow. Why is all the talk about curnow and hardly about libba. I mean the kid is killing it! Is it cause he is a mature age or cause curnow and barlow both end with ow? Or the old fan footy thing 1 says curnow so the rest follow. Me i say libba. Better team. Got a bye early so why would they rest him and is a little gun!

Alex7089

I agree wholeheartedly.
Curnow still looks good for the quick rise... But Libba will be better.

yorgis

libba prolly has better js, and may take a little longer to make you the same cash as curnow

Dunham29

Curnow has played Gold Coast and Richmond. That is all

ando_10

may be  early to predict my prediction is libba will be a keeper this year.

errrr i hope every trades in curnow he will have 1 bad game and he will get dropped JS isnt the best.

scotty_222

most ppl have libba
not many have curnow. so ppl are trying to get him in b4 the price rises

nathan11

i have neither, but will be getting libba over curnow, their price rises will be very similar

supercoach addict

How did Libba Jnr end up at a normal height, is his mum like 7 foot tall or something?

roo boys!

Quote from: nathan11 on April 04, 2011, 06:01:14 PM
i have neither, but will be getting libba over curnow, their price rises will be very similar
Actually...I think I may too.

nathan11

if curnow scores 115 this week (very unlikely against the pies) he will go up 109 200, if libba scores 100 against gc he will rise 92 300

Jayman

is atley-->libba a good trade this week???

Alex7089

Yeah Jayman
Quote from: yorgis on April 04, 2011, 05:14:40 PM
libba prolly has better js, and may take a little longer to make you the same cash as curnow
Doubt it, Curnow has Collingwood this week, Libba has GC $_$

djhar9

I don't necessarily agree that Libba does have better JS. People say Curnow has only played GC and Richmond but neglect to state that Dogs just played Brisbane and that he only pulled a 70 against the Dons (great for a rookie but nothing on Curnow). Also, I can;t see anyone except McLean playing the inside role in front of Ed and thats if he gets fit.

Also think that Curnow is well seviced with Judd, Murph, Gibbs and even Simpson and Yarran in front of getting more attention from the opposition.

If you oing to pick up either of these blokes your going to win, but Curnow for me

fever

fever

Quote from: supercoach addict on April 04, 2011, 06:29:59 PM
How did Libba Jnr end up at a normal height, is his mum like 7 foot tall or something?

haha nice one

btw i'm going to swap either bewick or atley this week (prob atley) and i'm choosing libba over curnow.