Jolly to Warnock or Hille?

Started by RichoMan94, April 04, 2011, 03:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should I do?

Trade Jolly to Warnock
Trade Jolly to Hille
Not trade Jolly at all

RichoMan94

Im thinking of maybe trading Darren Jolly this week but im not sure who to trade him for out of Warnock or Hille :-\

Cicjose

Reigning Premiership ruckman with no Josh Fraser to take his spot.

That is a stupid trade

NewVegas

Its not a stupid trade if Jolly is going to continue with this 60 per game stuff....they dont give extra points for being a reigning premiership ruckman unfortunatly....if you have cash or can do a down grade for a cheaper Rookie like Liberatore and get 40 thousand you could upgrade to cox.

browny_wce

Quote from: Cicjose on April 04, 2011, 04:25:31 PM

That is a stupid trade
40 on Saturday and 71 last week, with a midfield that doesnt need a Dean Cox-like ruck to help transfer the ball, and forward line with Brown, Dawes and Cloke, theres no space for him to rest there. I dont think its that stupid.

your in the same boat as me, made the big mistake that thinking Jolly would continue his form from late last year and thought ud save some cash bypassing Sandilands and Ryder

Hille and Warnock wouldnt be my targets, as with Hille, hes already been out one week, could miss a few more as the season goes along and with Warnock, youll be looking to trade him out later in the season for a real premo ruck

8-6 Suited

Quote from: browny_wce on April 04, 2011, 04:49:52 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on April 04, 2011, 04:25:31 PM

That is a stupid trade
40 on Saturday and 71 last week, with a midfield that doesnt need a Dean Cox-like ruck to help transfer the ball, and forward line with Brown, Dawes and Cloke, theres no space for him to rest there. I dont think its that stupid.

your in the same boat as me, made the big mistake that thinking Jolly would continue his form from late last year and thought ud save some cash bypassing Sandilands and Ryder

Hille and Warnock wouldnt be my targets, as with Hille, hes already been out one week, could miss a few more as the season goes along and with Warnock, youll be looking to trade him out later in the season for a real premo ruck

I whole heartedly disagree with your reasoning relating to Warnock. Currently the 3rd best scoring SC ruckman and he looks every part of it on the field. When Kruezer comes back, its a different situation as K can play forward comfortably, and should as well.

Warnock for me.

Dunham29

yorgis

i would.nt trade out jolly just yet,he has a very high B/E this week, so he'll come down in price.he took a while to get going last year but his last 14 games he averaged 90+. hille was last minute withdrawal last week, not sure what the problem was or how long he may be out for.