trade dilemma

Started by thiv, April 04, 2011, 01:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thiv

this is my team:

goddard gibbs deledio duffield grimes otten lower (duigan toy hibberd)
pendlebury watson bartel mitchell ward harris (bewick buckley prestia)
sandilands cox (smith derickx)
riewoldt rioli mcglynn sylvia higgins krakouer tapscott (darling richardson matera)

been going well so far, but duffield has let me down

since i only have 7k in the bank, is it worth downgrading prestia to curnow (but i lose mpp) or to smith (from hawks - not playing) to save money and use that to upgrade duffield to enright?)

or should i just give it one more week and then maybe downgrade otten to mckernan and use that money to upgrade duffield to enright.

is it worth it? are there any other issues with my team which are more serious at this stage?

thx

Tiggerfan

You've got a pretty solid team there I wouldn't be touching it yet. All your cash cows are playing making you money, so what if you missed out on Curnow. I'm in the same boat and thought about it too. So Curnow has 2 good games and everyone wants to get on him. Doesn't mean he'll keep getting those scores. The same as Duffield having 2 bad games...Save your trades for when your cash cows come home.

j959

Quote from: Tiggerfan on April 04, 2011, 02:57:20 PM
You've got a pretty solid team there I wouldn't be touching it yet. All your cash cows are playing making you money, so what if you missed out on Curnow. I'm in the same boat and thought about it too. So Curnow has 2 good games and everyone wants to get on him. Doesn't mean he'll keep getting those scores. The same as Duffield having 2 bad games...Save your trades for when your cash cows come home.
+1 - you don't have to get every single cash grab available, remember you've only got 3 spots on your bench - you can't have everyone!  ;)