whats wrong with Didak??

Started by tjeff, April 04, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjeff

2 average scores to start the season (55, 81)  >:(
is he carrying an injury? or just a lack of pre season?
or are collingwood players just taking points off each other? (obviously Swan and Pendlebury are)
should i stick with him or get rid of him?

fever

stick with him. 2 off games means flower all.

redfield

No offense intended at all but it's usually a mistake to select players coming off severely interrupted preseasons. Didak had the shoulder op after the end of the 2010 season and was never going to come out and rack up big scores straight away. However, since you do have him, there's not point getting rid of him now. Hang tough and he will come good.

yorgis

i'm waiting for him to drop in price. did'nt have a pre season,  and i'm just undecided wether or not he can last the season

Alex7089

He had no pre-season...Bad move taking him really.

No point trading him now.

jfitty

Stick with him man! Had a limited preseason so he will start slowly. Will come good though

j959

Quote from: yorgis on April 04, 2011, 11:42:22 AM
i'm waiting for him to drop in price. did'nt have a pre season,  and i'm just undecided wether or not he can last the season
yeah, i had him as an upgrade target but will have to monitor the next 3-5 games ...

Blueboys

His going to be a bargin pick up  ;D

LF

Quote from: j959 on April 04, 2011, 11:55:59 AM
Quote from: yorgis on April 04, 2011, 11:42:22 AM
yeah, i had him as an upgrade target but will have to monitor the next 3-5 games ...

+1

diddley

i am not even looking at him till after mid season. hopefully goes way down in price. maybe even a good swap for krak.

ronl

Watched him closely last 2 games.  Second game up at least 50% on first.  Seems to be moving freely. Scoring same as middie or good rookie.  A couple more games will see him close to peak.  Won't have to trade for him later.  Overall pleased and confident.

diddley

i am still wary of a guy coming off an interupted preseason. i dont think there is a need to trade him out if you already have him,  but i wouldnt look at picking him up for a while if you dont.

essendon33

nothing wrong with him, he's just no good...

Usman

1. Mentally retarded along with Shaw
2. He plays for Collingwood  :P

essendon33

Quote from: Usman on April 05, 2011, 11:55:04 AM
1. Mentally retarded along with Shaw
2. He plays for Collingwood  :P

haha +1