is there a max a player can rise?fall

Started by bull, April 04, 2011, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

in the three week price rise/drop period is there a maxium a player can rise or fall in price for example bruces ave has him falling 120k and tapscott to rise 389k how much will the rise and fall is it 50k max or more.

cortez

Their isn't a Max and isn't a min. It all depends on how much they average

redfield

The only real limit is imposed by the 3300 rule. However, you could still determine the maximum price increase by assuming that the cheapest possible player scores 3300 three weeks in a row from rd 1 to rd 3 and I think that would be the maximum increase. However, talking in real world scenarios, yes, a player's value can rise or fall by more than $50k each week. If Tapscott keeps going the way he is, then he will exceed $389k. Not after next week but he will get there quickly.

bull

ok cause i was also thinking about 50k i cant remember how much trengove and co rised each 3week block cause curnow average has him at 563k but surrley he can only rise 50k or can it be more

Alex7089

He won't rise that much next week. However if he continues to average this high he may get there by the end of the season.
It won't happen though ;)

redfield

If Curnow scores 115 (his average so far this season) then he will go up in value by approx $120k to approx $227k.

Head Coach

Yeah, a players price doesn't change instantly to directly match how much they have averaged. Its to do with how far over/under they are from their break even. The further they are from their break even the more their price will fluctuate. Its not their average multiplied by the constant of 6867ish or whatever it is.