Stupid trades suggested

Started by cortez, April 04, 2011, 10:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

I've seen alot of silly trade suggestions here like. Downgrading Hurn, trading Selwood last week cause he is missing 1 game, leaving Selwood on the pine this week. Anyone else got silly statements that they have seen?

fever

plenty of knee-jerk reactions this time of year. people forget how valuable trades are come end of season, even more so this year with byes and (maybe) more injuries with the interchange rule.

HOWEVER, cortez, what do you think about curnow? is he this years barlow? worth swapping atley bewick or d swallow for him? seeing as they've played rich and gc i'm worried he's a flash in the pan, but also don't wanna miss a possible keeper/mega cash-cow at his start price.

thoughts?

cortez

I honestly don't know why everyone is talking about him. I think everyone should be talking about libba. That who I'm putting in for Atley

scotty_222

ive seen that if he gets his avg of 115 this week he will rise 120000
be silly not to get on that..
although they are playing collingwood which is the real test to see if hes a keeper

cortez

And bulldogs have gc So libba should kill it. Looks like he has broken into dogs mids too. Still don't know what will happen to curnow when Carlton get mclean back

Head Coach

If mclean was to come back right now, im not sure Curnow would be getting replaced. Are you saying that Curnow is the 22nd prefered player in the current squad that played GC on the weekend?

ben_ess94

Perthwildcat

I am sticking with Atley.  He has played TWO games.  Against WC in torrid conditions and Collingwood.  I know NM have a bye but with their injuries he should keep his spot.  No harm in keeping him if he's not starting.  Least give the fella a chance to make a bit of money.

fever

i think the question is if atley and a saved trade will be worth more than libba minus a trade, in terms of cash cow value. the general idea is that a trade is roughly the equivalent of 100k (though dont knw where i heard that).

i think it's line ball at this stage, maybe depending on libba's JS.

nathan11

the post below this one was trade buddy to cyril :)

Slammer

Would Foley to Pendles be a silly trade? Have cash leftover?
Not sure? Foley may come good.

Maca24

Most people have libba already which is why lots of people are considering curnow.
I have libba already, so curnow will be coming in for atley.

ClarksonsArmy

i agree Atley has had two hard games a road trip first up in 33 degree heat and the Pies - BIG Ask

He will score alot better in the future Scott will play the rookies!

Curnow has played against the GC and Richmond - hasnt played the big boys and reminds me of Mitch Robinson from 2 years ago when he exploded on the scene to only play half the games....

Save your trades, teams will rotate a fair bit in 2011

roo boys!

If I should stick with Atley, then do I trade out Irons?

charliesheen

Quote from: cortez on March 21, 2011, 12:47:38 PM
Is it that hard to put anything to do with players and trades in that certain forum? It's pretty easy. If you are asking about a player put it in there or if you are asking about a trade put it there. Rate my team. If you want your team rated put it there. Pretty easy ey? And also if you have a strategy you wanna talk about, thats right put it in the forum that says supercoach strategies. Stop filling up this one with stuff that isn't meant to be on here and stop putting the wrong things in the wrong forums. c'mon It's not that hard, you can't be that dumb!

lol so someone who creates a thread about it, gets there thread moved by prospector ^^

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,31274.0.html