What to do with Lenny Hayes and Josh Kennedy

Started by Capper, April 04, 2011, 12:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

My current line up is
bac - B.Goddard, C.Enright, B.Gibbs, J.Grimes, A.Otten, R.Tarrant, N.Lower, N.Duigan, D.Stanley, B.Smith
mid - D.Swan, J.Bartel, L.Hayes, C.Judd, J.Kennedy, T.Liberatore, D.Harris, D.Swallow, D.Heppell
ruc - A.Sandilands, D.Cox, Z.Smith, D.Gorringe
fwd - N.Riewoldt, A.Didak, A.Goodes, S.Johnson, L.Tapscott, C.Richardson, A.Krakouer J.Darling, B.Matera, D.Prestia

Hayes looks to be out for the season, and with Kennedy getting 78 and 58 in the first 2 rounds he needs about 100 to break even.

Who do I get for Hayes and do I hang on to Kennedy?

Thoughts??

Capper

I thought was Currnow for Hayes and ROK for Kennedy and make some money!!!!!!

charliesheen

Kennedy --> Curnow (cash cow)
L. Hayes -->  Montagna

OR you can keep Kennedy, and keep your midfield structure and see how things pan out.

Bruizer81

Considering downgrading JP Kennedy to Liberatore to free up 290K

Dangerfield and Cotchin look good also this year but sideways trades are always risky

Reckon the cash is too good to pass up

j959

Quote from: Bruizer81 on April 04, 2011, 08:57:09 AM

Dangerfield and Cotchin look good also this year but sideways trades are always risky

the risk on the sideways trade is a good point, now leaning to taking the cash and running ...  ???

Capper

Quote from: j959 on April 04, 2011, 11:29:59 AM
Quote from: Bruizer81 on April 04, 2011, 08:57:09 AM

the risk on the sideways trade is a good point, now leaning to taking the cash and running ...  ???

Liba is already in the team. Prob just one trade this week, Hayes for Curnow for some money!!!!!!!!

I am worried that St Kilda players arent playing to there current potential and will be probably costing everyone a fortune

Samm79

diddley

hayes to curnow. and kennedy to danger. that should free a whole lotta cash, and you can upgrade anyone you want next week when the rookies rise in price.