Will rioli get done?

Started by scorgasms, April 03, 2011, 08:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scorgasms

i didnt see what happened but cyril has the tv reveiw symbol against him... Can anyone fill me in, should i be worried?

nathan11

soft little elbow, will get 1 week at most, dunno if he has any carry over points or whatever they do at tribunal

HevvieEvvie

Nothing in it, the MRP will throw it out.

meow meow

No way. it happens 1000 times a match.

Alex7089

No, you should not be worried.

charliesheen

please don't scare me again ^^

maanco

Hope he gets done for my sake, makes it easier to upgrade to him in a couple of weeks. sorry Rioli  ;D

C-Dogg

he might, mrp sux sometimes

charliesheen

everyone loves rioli

its like goodes & judd, dual brownlow medalist will get off

well i hope so anyway :)

sid3bysid3

took franklin ahead of this guy - thought he'd play up forward alot due to lack of small forward options - is getting it done! devo

Spudlicious

Whats with the lacerated calf listed in injuries for Rioli on AFL site?

sid3bysid3

really - he finished strongly... must be wrong.

this would make me happier with taking johnson ahead of him - although him punching someone might also help me there

nathan11

Rioli was banned after Melbourne provided a damning medical report. Jones, who dropped to his knees after the blow to his midriff, was treated by a trainer late in the second quarter. The Demons' report said Jones was winded.  Can't believe it, sour demons!!!!

ajjewell

I was at the game and didn't seem to be anything in it I thought jones was milking a free when he first went down looks like I was wrong :(

nathan11

Quote from: ajjewell on April 05, 2011, 04:45:43 PM
I was at the game and didn't seem to be anything in it I thought jones was milking a free when he first went down looks like I was wrong :(

no i still think you were right nothing in it