The Curnow thread

Started by supercoach addict, April 03, 2011, 07:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoach addict

With prices going up after next round it's time to start seriously discussing whether Ed Curnow is a must have for your SC team. Keep in mind he played two fairly average team, and that trades are gold!

CrowsFan

I wont be trading him in. My rookies are Harris, Swallow, Libba and Buckley. Wont be trading the first 3 and Buckley is good for MPP so wont be bringing him in.

bombers482

i will be, my rookies are swallow, harris, buckley, bewick and atley. if i had libba instead of atley (who i did have 5 minutes before lockout >:() i wouldnt, but Atley to Curnow it is  :)

supercoach addict

Yeah I would def make this trade if you have atley

charliesheen

I think there are a lot of good rookie midfielders

Those 3 i have been extremely impressed with

Liba is killing it
Curnow doing well
Savage will average 70 every game, but i think his going to get more games than Curnow

Alex7089

Not sure if I want Libba or Curnow. I want one of them but not sure which one...
We will see, maybe Eade/Ratten will help me?

Bazinga

I am seriously considering getting both Curnow and Libba. I currently have Atley and Foley so trading them would make me an instant 250k. Hopefully they play another 4 or 5 games to max their price out and I can jump on Swan after the round 7 bye. Perfect in theory  ???

nas

I would but who to do it for?  Harris / Swallow / Buckley which is my wing man for MPP with byes in the future. So await Friday night then will decide.

Alex7089

Hmmm... Both would be handy -- Conca & Irons OUT?
Following the footsteps of Blue Thunder.

tferrier18

If I had to choose between liba and curnow, I'd definitely choose Liba

charliesheen

These are for the next 9 rounds.

WB - have GCFC (another big score), bye, freo, collingwood, syd, rich, wce
Carlton  have Collingwood, essendon, adelaide, sydney, saints, bye, geelong

I would say WB, with liba prolly has a bit more easier draw.

Carlton next few games will be tough, might impact curnows scores.  Then you have the ellard/mclean to come back in.

woofy

so.. does it matter if your going for league win or overall? is trading out atley or the likes of bewick to a curnow/libba a must for both overall or league?

Alex7089

Quote from: woofy on April 03, 2011, 09:42:24 PM
so.. does it matter if your going for league win or overall? is trading out atley or the likes of bewick to a curnow/libba a must for both overall or league?
Wouldn't say a must...But lets say if you don't trade them and they continue to go well it will hurt a lot more than if you do and they don't ;)

I am going to bring in at least 1 maybe both of them.

sid3bysid3

im downgrading c ward to curnow - ward is my 6th mid and i already have krak, libba, bewick... can utilise that extra 166k to upgrade the disappointing everitt.... so shattered im using 2 trades already but everitt KPP and curnow will make me good $$$s... cant resist

dan667766

Im thinking of trading Selwood for Curnow and picking up Newman/Enright for Ashbury. Which leave me with 249k in the bank then picking up Selwood as an up grade later as his price is going to drop considerably.