What to do with Everitt

Started by Hazza09, April 03, 2011, 07:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

if you want to save money, and have cash get heath grundy his cheap.  sydney have very good byes for league finals.

sid3bysid3

yeah reg looks alright - still he is playing KPP now instead of third man up business

i think i'm going with newman

SIXX66

J. Kennedy ---> Curnow/Libba

A. Evershowert ---> C. Enright

bring on friday!!!!

sid3bysid3

People looking at enright, just check byes... If you have broughton and/lower they pair up

essendon33

ive left 200k in the bank for this reason, not particulary just everitt, but moist of my uniques, i figure if 1 or more dont peform i can turn them into a prem...
this week its everitt  ->  Newman / Enright

SIXX66

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on April 04, 2011, 08:40:39 AM
People looking at enright, just check byes... If you have broughton and/lower they pair up

yup, but Im only concerned about league wins.... rnd 2 dashed any hopes I had of a new car

Slammer

Quote from: essendon33 on April 04, 2011, 09:12:59 AM
ive left 200k in the bank for this reason, not particulary just everitt, but moist of my uniques, i figure if 1 or more dont peform i can turn them into a prem...
this week its everitt  ->  Newman / Enright

Yeak fortunately I am in the same boat. Have $173K left over. However did not really want to use it on Everitt. Wanted to use it on a mid upgrade but really have no no choice now. Everitt I think must go.

Do I :

A) Trade Everitt for Newman (started well last season then faded)
B)  Trade Everitt for Enright (trade maybe required come finals time)
C)  Downgrade Swallow to Curnow and then trade Everitt to either Enright or Newman (Cash left over for future trade but burn 2 trades)

Any thoughts?

cortez

I'm trading everitt to heppell. Pick up the average and about 160k :)

Colty

Is there any future in holding onto everitt? Granted it could backfire completely but let me put this to you, Kennelly and LRT return in the next couple of weeks elviating the defensive responsibility Everitt has right now hence freeing him up to rack up points?

Perthwildcat

His score is not fine so he warms the pine.  I will upgrade him later. 

rsawry23

swans playing in the west this wkend. Eagles forwards aren't to defensive so everitt could find space. Only needs a score of 89 to break even so i would wait. Won't lose much money even if he doesnt play that well. Other options are more risky. They (sydney) recruited him for a reason and they still had LRT and kenelly when they did. He will play and has better JS then any other options. He is capable of averaging at least 75. For me that is enough for a guy who was a risky pick up. Keeping the faith will pay off as he is able to play in the ruck and sydney are more than likely to play only mumford and have everitt be a second back up ruckman who moves through the back line whn sydney get back LRT.

cortez

Colty

Yeah but Kennelly and LRT will be returning soon so he will be going back to the flank when that happens, I dont think it can hurt keeping him for a while longer its not like your going to lose 200k or something. Keep the faith as rsawry23 says.

cortez

A trade to heppell would pick me 250 k up tho.

Colty

No it would only pick you up 160k?, I guess its how much you value trades, your prob going to have to upgrade Heppell at some point anyway so that makes 2 trades?
Its up to you but im holding on.