Main Menu

hurn

Started by corzer, April 03, 2011, 02:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corzer

thinking of downgrading hurn who do u think would be the best option?

charliesheen

i would stick to hurn.  The new SC rules with long kicks is interesting.

He may not get possesions but he can score alright, as evident in round 1.  I would stick to him.

Other options at very veyr similar prices is Heath Grundy.  If going for a league win heath grundy is probably best bet.

If you wanna downgrade fully, i dunno Otten, Heeppel, Duigan, Lower, Stanley, Toy, McKernan, etc.

Stanley has prety good job security imo, will give 60-70's

I think an interesting downgrade will be to Lester.  With all the outs, his job security is looking more and more better.   very cheap pickup

corzer

i was thinking Franklin to rioli then upgrade hurn to gibbs might be an option

charliesheen

imo stick with hurn, good pick.  he had 1 good game and 1 bad game.  those long kicks will benefit SC.  give him more time....

franklin is your premium don't side ways trade him.  just get rioli after the r6 bye or later.

how much cash do you have left over? 

corzer

charliesheen

i would honestly keep him. 

If you really want to do the trade jump on Heath Grundy, his taken the role of back line possession getter role in sydney.

Especially good if going for League win

scored ~85, and ~90 so far,.

corzer

yea true i might keep hurn but i dont like the way buddy is going atm

charliesheen

think of it this way, if you get hurt by buddy, so will sh*t loads of people.

its one of those, that don't really matter, becoz u know others will suffer

its like Nroo.

corzer

yea true well i think my teams going pretty well atm anyway

charliesheen

Its like Lower and Krakoar, they scored <50 but really it doesnt bother me, becoz i Know everyone had them on starting line up.

Well except for those with auto generated teams!!

sid3bysid3

dude- do not downgrade franklin to rioli... that is a stupid trade.

upgrade a youngster to rioli... you cant have them all. you'll bring in rioli and franklin will start to score more... massive sideways trade

corzer

yea im not doing that now after is 108. but im thinking hurn to newman because hurn will go down in price and newman has had two massive scores

j959

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on April 03, 2011, 10:46:17 PM
dude- do not downgrade franklin to rioli... that is a stupid trade.

upgrade a youngster to rioli... you cant have them all. you'll bring in rioli and franklin will start to score more... massive sideways trade
+1 - that is a sideways trade if ever i saw one - don't do it. you picked your premium and you now have to stick with it.
i did the same and Franklin will come good and do what you bought him for thru the season - it's only 2 games.

murphy's law says you'll swap Franklin to Rioli and then Buddy will start smashing it and Rioli will go down with an inj - actually someone posted an afl.com after match report that had Rioli listed as inj after the game with a lacerated calf??!?