Traade Help

Started by bazza16, April 03, 2011, 10:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazza16

!

Started Toy over Duigan, and for some reason the GCS start one of their most effective ball users as the sub.

Absolutely filthy...

Lower and Krakoeur would have affected everyone so that's not a big deal. After 1 and a half rounds my team is looking worse for wear.

Had Goddard Captain 2 weeks in a row, and really need to bring in perma-captain material (aka Swan)

My team is Gibbs, Goddard, Lower, Deledio, Grimes, Adcock, Toy
Bench: Duigan, Stanley, Otten

Pendlebury, Cotchin, Murphy, Libba, Didak, Swallow
Bench: Bewick, Harris, J. Selwwod

Sandi Petrie
Bench: Vickery, Smith

Rioli, Tapscott, Krak, Riewoldt N, Darling, Franklin, Yarran
Bench: Matera, Richardson, Knights

89, 900 in the bank

Now. I don't know why i have vickery, and i wont try to justify it, but the lack of a captain is starting to hurt.

The players i'm looking to bring in
Cox
Swan
Warnock
Curnow

The players i'm looking to trade out

Vickery ( for warnock or cox)
Didak (for swan) and possibly bring in curnow
Adcock down potentially

I wonder what will happen when Cox goes up against a good ruckman, and whether Natinui will be eased into more rucking duties.

Also, what will happen when Krezuer comes back and the impact on Warnock, who will play forward? And can McLean and the like take Curnow's spot?

What trades should i make!

Cheers

nathan11

well you only get 2 trades a week so you can't do it all straight away which will help on your questions :)  you could have pendles as captain, would have worked very well this week.  to get cox in your are going to have to lose vickery (242 900) + cash 89 900 + someone else for   cox =428 200 + cheapie (100 000) so need at least 530 000 from vickery + cash you have 332 800 need to sell someone 200 000 +

bazza16

Good advice :)

Lol i knowi only get 2 trades, wish i could have more!

how about didak - > Curnow and Vickery -> Cox?

nas

Worry about Swan later as stated you have pendles. Would look at a Cox / Curnow trade prior to the others. Altho remember there is players to comeback into Carlton then what happens to Curnow? Oh for a crystal ball Lol.

So (IMO) look at a Cox way to get him in.

nathan11

yeah theres seems to be a few of the opinion that curnow could lose his spot when players come back so you would have to be prepared to trade him out soon.  could go didak and vickery to heppel and cox, mpp link to bring goddard/gibbs into mid if needed there

bazza16

who's coming back for carlton? i know mclean isn't playing but isnnt that just because of his poor form? and you would expect either thornton or hampson to get dropped for kreuzer