Main Menu

Hille Out

Started by Alex7089, April 03, 2011, 12:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Word is Hille is out with a hip injury. So he won't be playing tomorrow this will be why Bellchambers was named.

Nuffman

My ears say soft tissue, and even then only minimal, from what I understand, ever since his knee reco they haven't been taking any chances with the big man.

charliesheen

i hope this does not hurt ryders score

Alex7089

Quote from: Nuffman on April 03, 2011, 01:24:22 AM
My ears say soft tissue, and even then only minimal, from what I understand, ever since his knee reco they haven't been taking any chances with the big man.
Yep too valuable to the side to take risks in R2. I'm thinking they had doubts he would play - Seemed strange having 3 rucks.

Hip flexor I heard on 10, but that could certainly be wrong! Either way he is out.

mabo

Dunham29

Quote from: charliesheen on April 03, 2011, 01:25:00 AM
i hope this does not hurt ryders score
How would this hurt Ryders score?
Hell get even more now

roo boys!

Wise move not to risk the big man this early.

MightyLions

Overall Leader after round 1 has Hille

Alex7089

nas

Would reckon every one that has him would be copping a 0 this week as most people don't use a Ruck as a sub as most are locked n loaded. IMO

Alex7089

Yeah I'd say a 0. I will always set a fwd/mid/def emg and leave ruck alone unless they are under a cloud.

nathan11

i use a mpp player on the bench so i can cover all the positions, might not be my higest scoring benchie but shouldn't be needed in both places and lets me use ruck emerg