Lower Subbed.

Started by Maca24, April 03, 2011, 12:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Flower it. This sub rule is the arse of the universe.
lower gets subbed in the 3rd. expecting around 40pts max.
The sub rule is starting to make supercoach all about luck.

Alex7089

The sub rule is making me want to murder Demetriou. Have had the urge many times before but this may be the thing that tips me over.

Seriosuly hatin' this stuff. Krak, Lower, Toy....When will it end? Never. This thing is going to kill SC and in fact the winner may be the guy who doesn't get his players subbed!

Maca24

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 03, 2011, 12:10:19 AM
The sub rule is making me want to murder Demetriou. Have had the urge many times before but this may be the thing that tips me over.

Seriosuly hatin' this stuff. Krak, Lower, Toy....When will it end? Never. This thing is going to kill SC and in fact the winner may be the guy who doesn't get his players subbed!
couldnt agree more alex. its fair to say that supercoach for 2011 is basically just make do with what you can.
If the sub rule continues in 2012 then fml.

MajorLazer

It is a useless rule anyway IMO.

Wonder if Demetriou has a SC team. Then he'd abolish the rule. >:(

Maca24

Quote from: MajorLazer on April 03, 2011, 12:13:35 AM
It is a useless rule anyway IMO.

Wonder if Demetriou has a SC team. Then he'd abolish the rule. >:(
IMO the rule should only be able to be used for a game ending injury.

LF

demetriou probably don`t know how to play supercoach.you actually need some kind of brains and sense to play.

MajorLazer

Quote from: luvfooty on April 03, 2011, 12:23:58 AM
demetriou probably don`t know how to play supercoach.you actually need some kind of brains and sense to play.
Wasn't autofill put in for him?

LF

Quote from: MajorLazer on April 03, 2011, 12:24:35 AM
Quote from: luvfooty on April 03, 2011, 12:23:58 AM
Wasn't autofill put in for him?

doubt he`d know how to do that

Holz

this is what i would do for the sub rule, 4 players on the bench can play as of last year but you can sub a player (the 1st emergency) if the player who is subbed off must miss next round as well. Than it will be used for the reason it was intended and the 4 interchange will result in less injuries in my opinion, also if you have 2 guys out 3v1 bench is alot worse than a 2v4 bench.  The 3 v 4 thing i dont really care about but i dont like the tactical use of the sub rule it should be there just to help teams with injuries.

brownmans muffins

Quote from: Holzman on April 03, 2011, 04:04:54 AM
this is what i would do for the sub rule, 4 players on the bench can play as of last year but you can sub a player (the 1st emergency) if the player who is subbed off must miss next round as well. Than it will be used for the reason it was intended and the 4 interchange will result in less injuries in my opinion, also if you have 2 guys out 3v1 bench is alot worse than a 2v4 bench.  The 3 v 4 thing i dont really care about but i dont like the tactical use of the sub rule it should be there just to help teams with injuries.

that's definitely along the right lines -
my main concern with the rule is the impact it's having on the players & the game; can live with getting fkd over in sc.

enzedder

Quote from: Holzman on April 03, 2011, 04:04:54 AM
Agree

swedishhmafia

hence why you have to be a little unique

nathan11

Quote from: swedishhmafia on April 03, 2011, 09:47:12 AM

what like picking A Swallow???  unique or not your player can be subbed, swallow on of nm's best and started as sub.  It is going to get really annoying when the sub is used late in the season to rest guns

Alex7089

Quote from: swedishhmafia on April 03, 2011, 09:47:12 AM

If your unique is subbed it will hurt a hell of a lot more. I have my uniques/roughies but the standard picks getting subbed hurts.
Swallow wasn't a sub ??? Was he?? :-\

nathan11

no he wasn't sorry   L anthony  was