Hello Curnow

Started by enzedder, April 02, 2011, 10:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Hibberd will be good. Saves a trade : How often will you need all 3 benchies this early?
When he comes will score well, has MPP. I started with him. Not regretting it.

AJ2k8

I have Curnow and had him prior to the first round but i honestly don't think he's worth the trade.. He's vsed two easy opponents and i'm not sure if he's job security is as good as atley :-\

tferrier18

The only reason you'd get curnow is because he's about to make a stack of money regardless of his next 4 matches...I wouldn't have him in my starting 22

Holz

yeah i really dont care if he scores 50 for the next 5 matches i just need him out there. All i need him to do is go up enougth that i can downgrade duigan to a rookie and upgrade him to a premium.

Sharker18

Quote from: MiGZ on April 03, 2011, 12:24:52 AM
Funny how everyone is getting on the Curnow train now...if you did your research you would have had him from the start. One up for those who did.

well we cant all be amazingly amazing like you! its not fair to compare us mortals to a god like yourself!!

personally i wont be trading him in....think the MPP's will come in handy when injuries/byes come into play, and you dont really need 3 bench players playing at the moment....i think a trade is more valuable then the $$ he will make you

enzedder

An Anthony>Curnow trade makes sense to me atm with regards to points, dollars in the kitty and player values.
Anthony has a combined 110 or something from 2 matches...gutted.
Curnow has more than double this and is $200k+ cheaper and will skyrocket in price after his next game.
Money back into the kitty from this trade will help me upgrade a weakness/ injury in the coming weeks...Cox is on my radar - I've missed that boat too. F**k! Other than these two blunders my sides looking good.

As for Curnow's job security I wouldn't have the foggiest. I don't know about Brock> I'm assuming McLean. I did a search on this site and could find no news of an injury or non-selection surprise etc...perhaps a Blues fan can enlighten me about his reason for being out and possible return.

roo boys!

Hmm...I suppose looking in the long run he may not be worth it but...at the moment I'm going to have to start either Bewick or Irons next week with Swallow having the bye..

Slashers

Thinking Conca to Curnow myself. Will even make money, so not that bad.
Didn't like the look of Conca Friday. Really liked the look of Curnow last night!
Conca just wont cut it as a Bye/short term injury replacement (Selwood).

swedishhmafia

Quote from: Slashers on April 03, 2011, 09:45:25 AM
Thinking Conca to Curnow myself. Will even make money, so not that bad.
Didn't like the look of Conca Friday. Really liked the look of Curnow last night!
Conca just wont cut it as a Bye/short term injury replacement (Selwood).
silly, curnow will be gone as soon as ellard n co return

nathan11

Quote from: charliesheen on April 03, 2011, 01:26:15 AM
i am thinking of getting rid of hibberd tbh.

now that i think about it i dont really find these links are going to be useful, should have just chose best person.

they are useful for coverage for byes but hibberd hasn't played that's why his link is not useful.