Hello Curnow

Started by enzedder, April 02, 2011, 10:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Bye Bye Anthony. Before the R3 Price change. Anthony's 40 pts as sub and a 70 something R1 aint too flash.

I've still got a feeling Anthony will do well this year but with Curnow at 66 pts at half time and over 100 last week he appears a must have.

charliesheen

when does brock come back?

love curnow they should stick with him imo, but prolly wont.  seems everyone collingwood plays the opposition midfields scores takes a massive hit

hawk_88

No one has really under performed in my mids. I took a chance on Hibbard as his injury was short term so he could go. The other option is Conca. Hesitent to sideways trade but it looks like people will be left behind without him.

Maca24

Atley > Curnow for me. Sideways, but worthwhile.
Yarran will stay... for now  :D

roo boys!

Quote from: Maca24 on April 02, 2011, 10:44:27 PM
Atley > Curnow for me. Sideways, but worthwhile.
Yarran will stay... for now  :D
I think I'm going to do the same thing.

MiGZ

Funny how everyone is getting on the Curnow train now...if you did your research you would have had him from the start. One up for those who did.

Maca24

Quote from: MiGZ on April 03, 2011, 12:24:52 AM
Funny how everyone is getting on the Curnow train now...if you did your research you would have had him from the start. One up for those who did.
blah blah blah. do you have him?

tassieguns

MajorLazer

roo boys!

Currently have 90k, I think I will just swap Atley and Curnow.

I want to save my trades but my team underperforming and have the money...

Alex7089

Quote from: MiGZ on April 03, 2011, 12:24:52 AM
Or one up for those who didn't when Brock is back and he is dropped? He is no Barlow.

ClarksonsArmy

He has played Richmond and GC.  Don't think he can keep this up at all....

charliesheen

I see savage doing well against, melbourne, richmond, wce, in the coming weeks.

So maybe see how he goes

RiOtChEsS

charliesheen

i am thinking of getting rid of hibberd tbh.

now that i think about it i dont really find these links are going to be useful, should have just chose best person.