Main Menu

shuey

Started by LF, April 02, 2011, 07:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

i`m so loving him so far this year.146 this week makes up for swallows crappy 75.86 last week was pretty good.hope he can keep it up and make me some cash.

Alex7089

Good luck could turn out to be a nice unique if he keeps this up.

LF

yeah hopefully.if he does could make it hard to upgrade him.

phelps

got him as a unique mid to  :) , gonna be hard to get rid of him seeing he uses the ball so well. if he keeps scoring well i will probably just keep him.

Hippo

Will give Swallow a shakeup in the Rising Star

LF

is shuey eligible for rising star tho?

Hippo

swedishhmafia

this kid is an out and out gun.
priddis shuey and gaff will hold together the eagles mid for a few years.
i thought about getting him in, fact is when he comes up against the good teams he will be tagged out of it, in supercoach his scores will suffer considerably

LF

nah they`ll be too busy trying to rile kerr up to worry too much about shuey.at least until kerr either snaps or gets injured again.

yorgis

which prolly won't  be long.

charliesheen

Quote from: luvfooty on April 03, 2011, 03:04:21 PM
nah they`ll be too busy trying to rile kerr up to worry too much about shuey.at least until kerr either snaps or gets injured again.

snaps or snaps his hamstrings ^^

yorgis

sid3bysid3

i had shuey last year- he's a gun... not the best disposer but a gun

had injury and health issues last year which killed me - but if he stays fit expect a 90 ave

diddley

Quote from: charliesheen on April 03, 2011, 04:13:55 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on April 03, 2011, 03:04:21 PM

snaps or snaps his hamstrings ^^
i can see it now. he snaps his hammy, while snapping at a player. would be gold to see that.

ronl

Wish there was a way to get Shuey into my mids, very impressive start.