Atley a spud?

Started by supercoach addict, April 02, 2011, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoach addict

North Melbournes Finest

You're an idiot, he's played 2 games.

One against the best defensive pressure team in the league, and one in a hostile area in West coast for his first game. Break a leg.

Maca24

his a spud.  :( nah i dont think he is getting much TOG?
Tempted to go Curnow to Atley depending on Curnows game tonight.

roo boys!

Nah Atley's only a young kid, give him a break.

supercoach addict

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on April 02, 2011, 05:57:33 PM
You're an idiot, he's played 2 games.

One against the best defensive pressure team in the league, and one in a hostile area in West coast for his first game. Break a leg.

bring it on sucka

tassieguns

Quote from: Maca24 on April 02, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
Tempted to go Curnow to Atley depending on Curnows game tonight.
+1 ;)

Alex7089

Harsh call. The kid has played 2 games. 1 in Perth in very warm weather, and a close game. Tough entry to AFL. Then a very heavy loss to the best team in the comp...I know plenty of non-spuds who wouldn't go well in those conditions.

Maca24

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 02, 2011, 06:41:29 PM
Harsh call. The kid has played 2 games. 1 in Perth in very warm weather, and a close game. Tough entry to AFL. Then a very heavy loss to the best team in the comp...I know plenty of non-spuds who wouldn't go well in those conditions.
yeh not a spud. but perhaps not a money maker.

bottlemart

Yes, very harsh call.  I wonder if supercoach addict actually watched him play, or has he just looked at his SC scores.  Atley will be a very good player in years to come.  ATM he is an 18yo, who has had two tough first up games, but has still done OK in general play.

Remember, a lot of gun players such as scarlett, have not been big SC scorers, and maybe suprcoach addict should watch the games rather than making comments about a very promising young player after 2 games.