Hayes out for the season

Started by sj9177, April 02, 2011, 01:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sj9177

Killer for saints fans like me, curious how many sc teams it effects though

steven_ora

unlucky saints, i have a feeling this could be a horror season for them...

Alex7089

Got picked in 21,000 teams (6.1%) and click here for the story

Big_Cox14

Even though he's not in my SC team, it still sucks cos he's such a courageous, selfless player who deserves the ultimate team success.

I can see the saints sliding this season after last nights effort and last weeks effort in front of goals (not sure how far they'lll slide though?).

supercoach addict

I don't want to sound too harsh.. but I don't think anyone should have had him this year anyway. He had a drop off of about 16 point last year compared to 09. And hes 31 this year.

Usman

The AFL just got a little worse. Barrack for richmond but this guy is what football is about. No fuss, tough and classy. Get Well Soon Lenny!!!

djhar9

One trade blown. I had him. I know about the rule of not having oldies etc but feel the knee injury shouldn't be part of this rule - can happen to anyone. I could see no reason for him dipping below 100avg (scored 124 round 1) if not even improve this year and at 501k thought bargain buy. Some say he had arguebly his best season last year even if his scores didn't show it.

Thinking about keeping him for a few weeks and playing Heppell for a few weeks and wait for Selwood or someone to drop in price. Good idea?

Alex7089

Fair idea if you have the confidence in Hepp. Would be handy to pick Jsel up after his bye as well.

tferrier18

That's heartbreaking...everybody loves lenny.

That's not his career is it? How old is he?

Alex7089

31 years of age.
Hopefully he doesn't throw in the towel :'(

Alex7089

Woot! Good to hear he has the same heart off the field that he has on!

C-Dogg

i hate stkilda with a passion, but luv lenny hayes.... unfortunatly his days could be numbered as a player

goodluck lenny :)

enzedder

Just found out Hayes was my mum's captain this week.
More salt to her wound with Jack Riewoldt her vice captain this week.
More salt to her wound as Jack was traded in for Brown.

sj9177

Be a gem and post the rest of your mums team if you can..... we need to know who to trade out  :D