Before EVERYONE asks...(Jack Riewoldt)

Started by BratPack, April 01, 2011, 09:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samm79

dylsta05

left swan (c) :) didnt have jack roo very good :)

McRooster

He was thissssss close to coming in to my side for Brent Staker  :P but the Hawks next few games sold me on Cyril instead.

Hope JRoo gets up for next week (JRoo has had an excellent ave versus St Kilda) after guiding many coaches into picking him up this week.

steven_ora

bluedreamin

BlueStorm

As far as SC goes, that is champagne comedy  ;) Every year, 10 times a year, you know the questions are coming...

tferrier18

No Selwood, Foley, Waite, Staker, Brown or J.Roo in my team and went with Juddy over Goddard as C this week so I can't complain and have no excuse for any poor performances...

Some people would have been hit very hard early...I'll probably get what's coming to me pretty soon.

Barlow 21

The Bloods

??? Playing some one who had jack as there capt and cotchin as there V capt yet cotchins score has doubled to 176 ??????? any one know why????

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on April 02, 2011, 12:26:09 AM
He was thissssss close to coming in to my side for Brent Staker  :P but the Hawks next few games sold me on Cyril instead.

Hope JRoo gets up for next week (JRoo has had an excellent ave versus St Kilda) after guiding many coaches into picking him up this week.
Same here, except for J.Brown. Very lucky. And to add to that, 3 of my 5 opponents had him! :)

Also, 3 of my 5 opponents had Goddard captain! (not all the same people)

Only 1 of my opponents has Swan like I do, and we both have him captain. So basically, I want Swanny to destroy North, yet North win via Petrie/Richardson/Swallow haha. But also Didak to kick a bag :P

Ahhh damn just realised I left Richardson on the field and Tapscott emergency :'( Be a late withdrawal please Richardson!

Alex7089

Quote from: ladasp on April 01, 2011, 09:59:02 PM
trade?
Definitely mate. He probably play next week but I would just get rid of him now he got hurt and scored 0 jump of ship!

What is this? ::)

cortez

I swear if you get a zero that it doesn't count. Or have tho rules changed recently?

Alex7089

The rule changed this year because of the sub.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Samm79 on April 02, 2011, 12:04:14 AM
God is my (c), Brendan Spuddard
thats a beautiful thing Samm... i wanna catchup to u big fella 'were flamingos u an i' ;D

supercoach addict

I have Goddard as captain but I'm not fussed at all. At one point it didn't look like he would even get over 90.