Main Menu

Byes :S

Started by freaks, April 01, 2011, 08:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freaks

Wow byes are going to give me the showers this year

Left andy otten on the field shower, anybody else accidentally do this?

BratPack

Nope...Always change my team on Thursday night review on Friday night that way I'm never caught out

Alex7089

Nope Danger off for me, on comes Tapps. Pretty simple as BP said set on Thursday check on Friday. Bad luck.

nas

After round finished first thing I did on the Monday was to put my 2 crows players to the bench & made sure that even the "E" was not engaged.

Will do thje same again next Monday with the Roos.

Sharker18

nah its pretty easy to see who has the bye....anyone making this mistake isnt going to have a decent team anyway

roo boys!

Quote from: BratPack on April 01, 2011, 09:01:49 PM
Nope...Always change my team on Thursday night review on Friday night that way I'm never caught out
Same here. Except this week I just managed to get to a McDonalds wi-fi as I was on holidays and was on my iPod so just traded J.Brown for Cyril and put my GC players on the field on Friday with a quick glance at the teams, and didn't notice RIchardson was on the field with Tapscott on the bench...better be a late withdrawal or absolutely tear it up :P

nas

HaHa  good ol maccas very lucky for you with the trades tho as when in HK allowed me to do RD 1 =DT, but phased out for SC. On home soil so all the emergencies & movements went a breeze this week.

But as the saying goes ^^^ "you get that"  ^^