Main Menu

Q

Started by Alex7089, April 01, 2011, 07:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Haha :P
Wiki calls it a track pad I think, or they should that is what they are called. Howard from BBT calls it a trackpad.

PMs ;)

Boomz

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 04, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
I call it a track pad. :P
It is the only thing I use! So much more control over the mouse, and for me it is a lot quicker because I use it.

same  :D the other mouse is really hard if i use it :-X

chrisuzz

haha what was the topic again guys ?! :o :P

I think it was...

We want you back Q :-*

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 04, 2011, 06:02:40 PM
Haha :P
Wiki calls it a track pad I think, or they should that is what they are called. Howard from BBT calls it a trackpad.

PMs ;)
Oh yeah :P I read them but then forgot to check it ;)

CrowsFan

Track pads rule!! ;D

Luigi197

We miss and love Q so much that after 64 posts dedicated to him, we spent the next 20 spamming about computeronics ;D

MissPiesFF

Yes I love the front bar first place I come when I turn on the comp unless it is 5.30pm Thurs night and teams are out.

8-6 Suited

Seriously Q, are you a child or what mate? Harden up and take a good look at the way you are acting, its like a spoilt child getting told no.

No matter how many times we tell you how much we appreciate your input, dedication, comments and advice not to mention the fact you are a very highly important member of the FF community, nothing is going to change because you cant get past little issues such as the NAT election thread.

Lets not forget something here mate, you bailed on us with no warning at all. You were here then you weren't. When you pop up though, it is to nominate yourself for a position that requires a lot of time to do so. ALL OF THIS after you tell us you wont have much time this year due to school/real life/whatever in January I believe you said it.

You contradicted yourself, and it felt like a kick in the guts to us. Those comments were well deserved and if you can't handle that then go all emo some more.

Did you care to search for posts while we had no idea where you were? I can probably find 50-100 asking where you were and that we missed you.

Grow up. Then come back here and be a part of a community where whilst we may have disagreements and arguments, grudges aren't supposed to be held and things can always be worked out.

Luigi197

Wise words there Shaggy ;)

Hope you are listening Q... (or guest no1 ! )

MissPiesFF

OK Phar Q 2..actually that was my ex's name here on FF lol. Q wtf are you doing, what ever it is I can not be bothered trying anymore.

Drama queen.

Bluke

This thread is the best thing I've ever seen online. ever.

MissPiesFF

This thread needs to be deleted. Talk about PMS this is just stupid. If he wants to come back he will, if not let sleeping dogs lie.

Justin Bieber

PM AFEV (Alex) and he can delete the thread MP :).

j959

he's back on right now!!  ;D

timestamp: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 ~ 6.40pm AEST

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,31754.15.html

bomberboy0618

i think this thread should be locked now.
Oh Alex!