Main Menu

Q

Started by Alex7089, April 01, 2011, 07:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Q, I think you have to realise that we all appreciate your efforts on this site, it just seemed that you had disappeared and ditched us when we had seen that you had been on FTP, but not on here....

We all welcome you back as you are tremendous for this site. Don't get your knickers in a knot by reading peoples comments thinking you had ditched them. You just hadn't been on for a while, had been seen elsewhere, so its a natural reaction!!

MissPiesFF

About time you poped back in I posted asking where the hell you were. Cricket????? For fark sakes you dag. I'm coming to slap you around and then you can get under the house. BLAH@Cricket!!!!!! Get back over here to AFL you nutter.

Luigi197

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 03, 2011, 01:19:40 AM
About time you poped back in I posted asking where the hell you were. Cricket????? For fark sakes you dag. I'm coming to slap you around and then you can get under the house. BLAH@Cricket!!!!!! Get back over here to AFL you nutter.

That wont help much att all ctually Missy  :-\

nas

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 03, 2011, 09:47:57 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 03, 2011, 01:19:40 AM

That wont help much att all ctually Missy  :-\

It will Luigi as all the old timers from this site know how MP is & respected poster, & gets on with nearly all of the members here.  Being that MP calls it as she sees it. So if Q does see this he knows that MP wants him back as well as all the others that have asked him to also.

DazBurg

wow do a 52 hour week and go like 4 or 5 days with no internet and u miss alot

bottom line here is Q man don't feel bad by what ppl have said even if it was wrong remember ad always remember

u are one of the foundations of FF your always welcome here and should feel welcome

so what i'm saying since i missed so much

come back mate i understand u have r/t issues

i'm the same haven't been on much either but we u get the chance and do come back when r/l permits i'll be happy as a pig in mud ;)

and i honestly see nothing wrong with u going for USA manager thats a cricket game this is a footy forum two different things and good luck to you with that mate ;)

*ends my 2 cents worth*

CrowsFan

Quote from: DazBurg on April 03, 2011, 11:48:47 PM

*ends my 2 cents worth*
And your awful spelling, you were missing letters all over the place :P

DazBurg

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 03, 2011, 11:50:43 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on April 03, 2011, 11:48:47 PM

*ends my 2 cents worth*
And your awful spelling, you were missing letters all over the place :P

my keyboard is stuffed kids wrecked it again the H key and N key have to push really really hard otherwise they don't work

and when you just going about typing normally u don't hit the keys that hard

CrowsFan

Haha yeah I assumed that was the case, or you were on your phone.
I hate it when your keyboard stuffs up. I had one once and it was almost impossible to press the space bar! So frustrating!! >:(

Alex7089

I have only ever had problems on PCs. Never any laptops but yeah stuffed keyboards suck. Stuffed mouse is worse though, I once spent a whole week with no mouse :(

hawk_88

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 03, 2011, 11:59:41 PM
I have only ever had problems on PCs. Never any laptops but yeah stuffed keyboards suck. Stuffed mouse is worse though, I once spent a whole week with no mouse :(

Did you put cheese out?

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 03, 2011, 11:59:41 PM

I don't mind the stuffed mouse it tastes good eewww not. My pet hate is the spastic touch pad.I have that little sucker permanently turned off.

roo boys!

I use the touch pad a lot

bomberboy0618

i hate the touch pad.

Alex7089

I call it a track pad. :P
It is the only thing I use! So much more control over the mouse, and for me it is a lot quicker because I use it.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 04, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
I call it a track pad. :P
It is the only thing I use! So much more control over the mouse, and for me it is a lot quicker because I use it.
Oh yeah, that's the name they give it in the instructions :P