Main Menu

Q

Started by Alex7089, April 01, 2011, 07:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

the aim of the messages was to get u back so i assumed they worked.
but u even said "u missed ur chance"
to me thats arrogant.
luigi's that guy who u started bagging when u were pissed at me :P

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on April 01, 2011, 08:15:56 PM
@ Q - What did you score in the Opening round of DT mate?
FTP message me.

Luigi, read my last post.

bomberboy0618

why not just post it q?

Luigi197

Yea i know Q, we barely ever communicated and dont really know enough of each other on FF, but i'm just trying to help keep you stay on this site, for the majority of long time users.. We want you here. And maybe then i can get to know you better and see what SC knowledge you can pull out of your sleeve :P

Justin Bieber

More than Hilly I bet ya :P. Unlucky you couldn't get on before round 1 for the coaches League Q.

Back on topic, nice to see you back online Q :D. Hope all's well in the Real World. Hopefully you can pop in whenever you can and hopefully I'm not one of those that you felt "pushed" you out :(. Always nice to welcome members back after a hiatus. Wasn't the same without you MQ!

ossie85

I don't play FTP, but is it possible to keep FF and FTP separate? I struggle to follow the complexities of that game!

So basically I'm saying "what happens in FTP, stays in FTP"

Maca24

I think Ill stay out of this one  :P
never been your biggest fan Q but think you have the right to return whenever you please because (belive it or not) Fanfooty is a very small dot in day to day life. we all have our problems and struggles in life and they should be dealt with first and foremost. However I think a proper goodbye thread mightnt have hurt.

Luigi197

And also, if anyone mightve said something about you, take this into consideration that they may have been joking. just putting it out there you know..

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 01, 2011, 08:17:04 PM
the aim of the messages was to get u back so i assumed they worked.
but u even said "u missed ur chance"
to me thats arrogant.
luigi's that guy who u started bagging when u were pissed at me :P
Do you want me to tell you what I think?

Thanks HP, Yes that's right Ossie.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 01, 2011, 08:20:54 PM
And also, if anyone mightve said something about you, take this into consideration that they may have been joking. just putting it out there you know..
+1

Master Q

Quote from: Maca24 on April 01, 2011, 08:20:53 PM
never been your biggest fan Q but think you have the right to return whenever you please because (belive it or not) Fanfooty is a very small dot in day to day life. we all have our problems and struggles in life and they should be dealt with first and foremost. However I think a proper goodbye thread mightnt have hurt.
Sometimes things are an Emergency, and I sorta did post one.

Maca24

Quote from: Master Q on April 01, 2011, 08:24:01 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on April 01, 2011, 08:20:53 PM
Sometimes things are an Emergency, and I sorta did post one.
yes thats what I said. ok fair enough.

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on April 01, 2011, 08:17:10 PM
FTP message me.

Luigi, read my last post.
If you saw my post in FF FTP thread about our upcoming match you would know I would be going back on my statement 'to not message you in FTP' - I want to see you back in here, talkin' footy - a fantasy cricket forum seems an odd place to do that.

*also - check your PM's

chrisuzz

Quote from: Luigi197 on April 01, 2011, 08:20:54 PM
yehh i dont think ive said anything bad Q. But if ive said anything u find offensive it was most likely just a joke so please dont take it to heart.

Plus Q we need your back, so you can catch HP in posts ;)

Also just seeing your name/DP i believe that i am going to read a good post and when u give me advice you are one of the people i trust most.

soutter

I know nothing about this but.....ZOMG drama on a footy forum, really?  ???