Joel Selwood OUT

Started by simma1978, April 01, 2011, 01:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

BillyBass if that is directed at me then please note I was using sarcasm. I will be keeping him and he will score very well for me :)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 01:47:27 PM
Quick everyone trade him out!! Don't even think about it just do it! I know I am. I traded him to Priddis on Monday
i rekn sarcasm should be bolded or in italics... just for those that dont speak fluent sarcasm, whats sarcasm again?

Slashers

C'mon Geelong - we all knew he wouldn't play. The mind games don't work in footy these days.

One reality check for Geelong coming right up.
I can see the writing on the wall for a trade next week. Yarran OUT, Fyfe IN.

BillyBass

Crowsfan that wasn't directed at you, I think we both posted at the same time! I know that a lot of comments have been tongue firmly in cheek, I was just trying to put a logical spin on things.

CrowsFan

Haha yes just saw the time difference.
Good to see there is one person here who is being logical and not sarcastic ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 02:53:25 PM
Haha yes just saw the time difference.
Good to see there is one person here who is being logical and not sarcastic ;)

charliesheen

I dunno , i guess some people are hesitant with what happend to jordan lewis and his performance after concussion in next 2 weeks

then again Selwood != Lewis

Saying that, having a stitched lip kindof makes it harder to eat steak and stuff, whcih can have an impact on a players performance.

Unless he is consuming liquid food that makes things fine.

Alex7089

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 01:47:27 PM
Quick everyone trade him out!! Don't even think about it just do it! I know I am. I traded him to Priddis on Monday
Haha smart kid trading on Monday :P
Oh well, Irons will play for me then, dominate for me son!

supercoach addict

Oh  yeah totally trade him out...gimme a break. Not everyone is as dumb as that. Selwood is a gun, one week out is nothing.

Alex7089

And the finals bye can be covered with the same amount of trades as if you trade him out now, and the R6 bye only comes into it if you trade in GAJ/Rischa who have already had 1 bye.

Capper

nas

Capper

valkorum

Quote from: naste on April 01, 2011, 01:36:48 PM
Hey valk will beat you this post>>> Trade Trade Trade

There is no point as everyone should have traded out Selwood on Monday or Tuesday

Alex7089

Wednesday would also be acceptable.