Joel Selwood OUT

Started by simma1978, April 01, 2011, 01:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simma1978

There was a report that Selwood had boarded the plane and was going to play but  Geelong have confirmed that Selwood is not playing!

yorgis

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Thanks.. I was going to ask someone to head to the airport and keep an eye out!  :P

m-ry

simma1978

The Herald sun had an article that he was going to play and then released another one stating he won't!!!

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

cortez

How about we just start him and if not you've got your emergency. If anyone is thinking of trading him if he doesn't play your mad!

Red Dirtie

im here now at the airport could see everyone else from geelong listed but not him! there flying with virgin..

madskill55

nas

Hey valk will beat you this post>>> Trade Trade Trade

tom_scully

Should seriously be considering trading him. No score this week, bye in round 6 and a bye during the finals

CrowsFan

Quick everyone trade him out!! Don't even think about it just do it! I know I am. I traded him to Priddis on Monday

BillyBass

Why would you consider trading him out now? We knew all along that he has a bye in R6 and in finals, so that shouldn't be a factor. I have him, he will ride the pine for me this week, and then i'll sit back and watch him punch out the scores for the rest of the year.

RiOtChEsS

having sustained a very similar injury and concussion i was surprised he was being considered...

bet this weeks meals came out of a blender and were consumed via a straw ;)