Duigan or Stanley

Started by cortez, March 31, 2011, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Have no idea who to pick out of these two. Please help

sid3bysid3

duigan vs GC

they are highly likely to man up on each other... think duigan will give you a bit of run

cortez

Or will they both score about the same?

diddley

stanley for me. but i have them both on the bench. stanley with the big E.

bottlemart

Capper

I had Duigan starting last week, but this week i have Stanley starting with Duigan the Emergency.

Stanley more likely to have a run in the niddle as well as HF and HB

Slashers

I have the same dilemma. One on (for Rance), one EMERG.

Maritimo

Tough choice.
I've gone Diugan with Stanley as Emergency.
Got to take the guy playing against GC I reckon. 

cortez

How do we know gold coast aren't just going to come out and win by 8 goals with the bald piece of shower, traitor, money hungry, no loyalty, you know the one that makes every geelong supporter throw up. What if that little prick gets 45 touches and 5 goals. And then brakes his leg! Gold coast could easily win if that happens

Yoshi

Quote from: cortez on April 01, 2011, 01:25:21 PM
How do we know gold coast aren't just going to come out and win by 8 goals with the bald piece of shower, traitor, money hungry, no loyalty, you know the one that makes every geelong supporter throw up. What if that little prick gets 45 touches and 5 goals. And then brakes his leg! Gold coast could easily win if that happens

And I'd say i saw a flock of pigs flying backwards.

scotty_222

stanley in the forward like.. im thinking if gc win then he will have a high score
if they get flogged duigan will have a good score.
just need to decide whose gonna win  8)

nas

Quote from: cortez on April 01, 2011, 01:25:21 PM

Not showing any love here are we

cortez

nathan11

4 out of the last 6 new teams have won their first ever game, even the brissie bears won their first game :) start the gc players :) 

cortez

Who were the two teams that lost?