Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

How about the inconsistent MRP again - Waters no charge for the contact with Watson yet  Davey and Sylvia Level 3 Striking offences.

LaHug

Quote from: Ringo on August 23, 2011, 03:28:00 PM
How about the inconsistent MRP again - Waters no charge for the contact with Watson yet  Davey and Sylvia Level 3 Striking offences.
I didn't see the Waters one... was it bad?
I know that Sylvia and Davey deserved what they got (was at the game and though Sylvia's was particularly unnecessary).

PowerBug

Waters' decision was correct. both were aiming for the ball.

Cookie Monster

Waters had the choice to tackle him, Watson gathered it, he could have tackled instead he bumped, made head high contact and the decision was a load of bullshower.

Cruiseon

I nominate the boundary umpire in Perth who allowed Kennedy to walk to the front bar, order two drinks, return with the ball and didn't call out of bounds. (insert various Wayne Harmes gags here).

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on August 23, 2011, 04:00:07 PM
I didn't see the Waters one... was it bad?
I know that Sylvia and Davey deserved what they got (was at the game and though Sylvia's was particularly unnecessary).
It wasn't intentional but Watson was bleeding from the mouth after the bump after taking a while to get up. It was head high and the damage was there. Don't think he should have gotten 3+ weeks but at least 1 or 2 considering the impact on the player.

I nominate AFL politics. I've been hearing so much stuff during the year about the Chairman, the coaches and all that it's overruling on the actual game itself.

LF

LF

WEEK 21 WINNER WITH 6 VOTES IS DR DREAMTEAM FOR BENCHING SYLVIA AND FIELDING HOWE

see you here for new nominations sunday and renominations for weeks 6 to 10  :D

LF

WEEK 22 NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN YOU CAN ALSO RENOMINATE ANYTHING FROM WEEKS 6 TO 10 THAT DIDN`T WIN.

PowerBug

Ringo

Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2011, 10:02:18 PM
West Coast for subbing Cox?
Bit harsh considering he could only see out of one eye.  Was at the game and it was obvious that he was haviing trouble with vision adter the knock so West Coast had no option but to sub him. Hopefully only temporary as I need Cox for my GF.

PowerBug

Quote from: Ringo on August 29, 2011, 08:47:04 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 28, 2011, 10:02:18 PM
West Coast for subbing Cox?
Bit harsh considering he could only see out of one eye.  Was at the game and it was obvious that he was haviing trouble with vision adter the knock so West Coast had no option but to sub him. Hopefully only temporary as I need Cox for my GF.
Didn't know that, sorry.

Master Q

Essendon for almost losing to Port Adelaide  :P

BGK

I'd like to nominate Bunyip for starting a thread in the AFL section Are Collingwoods wheels falling off? Not long before Sydney rolled Geelong.

Ringo

Lower and Thomas for acts that will effect SC Finals teams.