Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Quote from: Fireballz on August 14, 2011, 11:23:17 PM
Nick Lower for luring us into a false sense of security and then letting us down spectacularly in week 1 of finals.

It's hard to go past Nick Lower from a FF point of view. What a disaster!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: luvfooty on August 14, 2011, 10:53:37 PM
sorry it`s a little bit late but we were out teaching our 6yr old girl how to ride a 2 wheel dirt bike and she absolutely caned it   ;D
Bahaha, Sweet! ;D.

j959

Quote from: Cruiseon on August 15, 2011, 12:02:35 AM
Quote from: Fireballz on August 14, 2011, 11:23:17 PM
Nick Lower for luring us into a false sense of security and then letting us down spectacularly in week 1 of finals.

It's hard to go past Nick Lower from a FF point of view. What a disaster!
mr inconsistency if ever i saw one ...  ;)

but to be fair, he's a 'rookie' so no sympathy if you chose to put him on the field over Puopolo/Jacobs ...   ;)

Windigo

sorry it`s a little bit late but we were out teaching our 6yr old girl how to ride a 2 wheel dirt bike and she absolutely caned it   ;D

This reminds be about when I was teaching my cousin (girl) how to ride a motor bike. It was only a little 50 cc bike and I kept saying that if you got into 'trouble' just flick the switch and it would stop........Didn't take any notice and she revved the shower out of it in first then she somehow it second and she got the wobbles and fell off......OUCH.  :P

Windigo

Stupidest thing my mate said last week in Automotive at school.....

So here I was trying to start the old holden motor.....My mate was their too, let's just say he ain't that motor savvy. Beforehand he saw me fiddling with the battery/terminals situated on the ground.

Anyway, I turned the key and as you would expect the engine would turn over.......After a few tries it wouldn't start.....My mate then chimed up....."Hey is the battery HOOKED up." He was serious, it wasn't a joke. Haha.  ::)

LF

I`m nominating Ricky Petterd for being soft.
i think he`ll just cop a lot of flack for this on and off the field.
even his own mother said it`s all part of footy.

PowerBug

Don't go hard on Petterd. He obviously loves his mummy. Saying that, i vote Petterd.

LaHug

Should probably change "my" to "his" in the LaHug one to make it third person... ;)

LF

i just copy and paste most of the time thats why its like that :)

roo boys!

Not sure what to vote for this week :-\

I don't have Selwood or Lower so don't feel angry that them...

Don't read the DT sections so can't really vote for Huggy Bear as I haven't seen that tanty..

And I don't believe Petterd was soft. Actually....that may get my vote.  I dunno.

CrowsFan

Yeah I am the same as you RB. Don't really feel like voting for any of them cos I don't think any of them deserve to win

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on August 17, 2011, 08:31:05 AM
Not sure what to vote for this week :-\

I don't have Selwood or Lower so don't feel angry that them...

Don't read the DT sections so can't really vote for Huggy Bear as I haven't seen that tanty..

And I don't believe Petterd was soft. Actually....that may get my vote.  I dunno.
Strangely enough, all of the above applies to me as well...... Hve Lower in DT but he's on bench (I think). Didn't see the incident with Petterd. Very slow week for the Tools :-\.

plugz19

pettered didnt actually report it, it was the umpire so dont think he was being soft!

LF

Quote from: plugz19 on August 17, 2011, 02:31:49 PM
pettered didnt actually report it, it was the umpire so dont think he was being soft!

he went to the umps and told them thats what i heard anyway

Holz

i wish i could put a negative 1, this guy should never been in this poll especially coming of the games he has had and than pulling a decent score.